clinique beyond perfecting foundation and concealer

clinique beyond perfecting foundation and concealer Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 595 in Foundation

October 23, 2016

I really couldn't make this foundation work on its own as it ended up looking oily shortly after it had been applied which I was disappointed about, but mixing it with another foundation is another story! I add a little bit of this to some of my esteé Lauder double wear and it makes it just the right consistency to blend easily; I wouldn't purchase again since it becomes a little bit pricey

August 19, 2016

I use this foundation whenever I want to cover up all my spots without getting the feel that I am wearing heavy make up. It covers really good and Its also very affordable for the work it does. I don't have to use concealer because it has that in it so it saves me time in the morning when I am applying my make up

August 08, 2016

The foundation gives full coverage. For some reason, it has a yellowish tinge on my skin so maybe I chose the wrong shade but aside from that, it works well. The formula is very creamy and applies nicely. However, I will not be purchasing this foundation again as it didn't suit my skin tone.

July 07, 2016

I love this foundation! It's so easy to blend, and you can lightly build the coverage if you want. I love the staying power, it definitely lasts all day. The finish isn't completely matte, and it wears comfortably. I think it's worth the price, and I will definitely be repurchasing when I finish.

June 30, 2016

It takes too much product to cover my whole face but it's great to use as a spot treatment. I like to use it when I want a natural look and have my freckles show. It does flake a bit under my eyes.

June 27, 2016

First off, I really like the coverage and staying power of this product. I find that it is a medium-full coverage foundation and it is easily buildable. The finish isn't completely matte, I'd say it is is semi-matte (definitely not a glowy product). It is long wearing, but it does tend to get oily in my t-zone throughout the day, which is the usual for me. It hasn't broken me out and I'm on my 2nd bottle. A little goes a long way with this, which I really enjoy.

I do have a couple of gripes with this product. I would love a pump or a squeeze tube, the doe-foot applicator is definitely not my favorite for a foundation. Secondly, it is a little thick and feels heavier than some other comparable products like the Nars All-Day Weightless foundation which provides amazing coverage in a super lightweight formula (however it doesn't feel thick and cakey, it is just more of a noticeable feeling than I get with some others).

Overall, I would definitely recommend this for its great coverage and staying power!

June 22, 2016

this fondation is really good not too expensive and it really cover. i put concealer on because i dont think it's a fondation who can do both but I really like it!

June 13, 2016

I was really looking forward to giving this a good review. I've tried it about two weeks, and I'm not very happy. When I first bought it, it was patchy on my chin. I thought maybe I needed Clinique's universal primer, and possibly the powder from the same line to make this product "perfecting". It didn't seem to make a difference. On my mom, it looks great, she's pushing 70 and I'm 42.

It did not last 12 hours (had a wedding), and it still broke up on me and it did settle into fine lines.

I've even tried not using it around my eyes and using Age Rewind. I still found it "caked" and separated in the chin area.

I'm still not giving up yet. I am going to try to make this work for me. So many people love this foundation, so I must be doing something wrong.

I've found the beauty blender works better than a brush and hands work better than a brush. I recommend it because maybe it's just my skin that's acting up, and I've seen my mother use hers and she really looks good.

June 11, 2016

I love this foundation. Works well as its name indicates i.e foundation and concealer. Full coverage foundation. It covers my dark circles, blemishes and uneven skin tone too giving my skin a very smooth look ! Love it

April 10, 2016

This is THE BEST full coverage foundation I have ever found. I have ever blotchy/uneven skin with broken capillaries under my eyes (very ugly red spots