Good

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Mild) Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 08, 2016

I'm very impressed with this liquid face soap. It doesn't make my skin breakout an oily skin after using this controlled.I notice that most face i use soaps my skin tends to dry my out this didn't do that.The scent fresh and light deep cleans my skin wonderful

February 13, 2016

Like all Clinique products, the price is somewhat high. However, buying Clinique products is buying exceptional quality.
My skin is unpredictable; unexpected outbreaks, dry and peeling regions, oily T-region...
I have tried many face soaps to uniformize my skin and Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is the only product that worked for more than a week.
I have now used this facial soap for about 3 months, once or twice a day, and my skin looks much better.
It is a non-irritating, gentle soap, convenient for people with sensitive skin as well as with oily skin (you just have to select the soap for your skin type).

January 05, 2016

This cleanser does work well and cleans your skin but I find it too strong for my skin, and I also find I need to try pretty hard to remove any eye makeup. I use a different cleanser now. This cleanser is a favourite amongst other women and that's why I tried it, but it didn't work well for me.