Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream
Good

Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 626 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 18, 2016

I am always skeptical of overnight creams. But I decided to try this one. It's great! It actually does what it says. I am completely happy with this product.

February 18, 2016

I received this as a gift and loved it - it worked exactly as it was supposed to, with just a very light scent and not at all greasy. I loved it so much I intended to buy more to continue using it, however, it is priced a little out of my budget. It's a great product, just a little too expensive for me to continue using. It's on my birthday wish list, though!

November 06, 2015

This is a great night cream but I find it too a little too pricey. Just a bit over what I'm comfortable with spending. It's made my face soft and I think overall smoother. I have mild acne / rosacea and that seems to have improved a bit using this.

I'm a little skeptical on the "sculpting" effect of this since I haven't noticed anything - maybe this would work better for someone who is older ? I'm in my 20's and my face doesn't need that much "firming" / "sculpting" I guess.

July 16, 2015

The Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream from Clinique came as a complete surprise, since I really underestimated its moisturizing capabilities. This is a true gel-cream that feels thin and light when you scoop it out, but goes on thick and almost oily. It's perfect for my combination skin since it doesn't congest my T-zone and it hydrates my dry cheeks. This might not have enough moisture for dry skin, but it's a fantastic product for normal to oily. My skin always looks fresh, clear and really bouncy after using this night cream.

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread