Cover Fx BB Gel Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment
Good

Cover Fx BB Gel Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 183 in BB Creams

March 21, 2016

I never used any cover up/concealer on my face before trying this one. I have temperamental skin, and dislike using any heavy product that will trap all the oils in there and react with any acne issues I may be having. But once I tried this BB cream - matte coverage specific to people with problem skin like me, I was hooked. It's not heavy, difficult to apply, and feels light and effortless. It truly provides a complete colour balance effect for those off-putting redness days, or after a sleepless night. Easily layerable if you want to do more contouring, but even alone it does the trick.

LOVE this product, and need to buy more ASAP.

June 23, 2015

I keep buying BB creams because I like the idea of a light coverage to even out my tone. But everyone I try ends up making my skin flip out after a week. I even have tried ones specifically for oily skin and failed. I decided to try this one because it's a gel base instead of a cream, this brand has worked fantastic for my skin issues and this one is for treating acne. I have been using this with the blemish concealer and matte setting powder. So far my skin has been awesome! Such light coverage and has been helping to deal with the small zits I still get occasionally. The only thing I was apprehensive about was how dark the colour looks straight out of the tube. Especially for a very fair chuck like me I thought it might be too dark for me etc. But it blends a lot lighter after application :)