Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder

Cover FX Illuminating Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 340 in Powder

May 04, 2015

Works good! Will be buying this product again

February 17, 2015

I have oily and acne prone skin and find this powder doesn't make me break out and feels very light. My only complaint is that it only comes in three shades so I buy another loose powder in a darker shade from fx and I mix it in. Kind of annoying but I don't mind because it's the best powder I know :)

November 29, 2014

Great setting powder, it blends softly all over and actually stays on all day. You don't have to use a ton over and over like a lot of one's on the market. I also like how it doesn't have a ton of junky ingredients like talc etc or clog up my pores like crazy.

October 25, 2014

Love everything from cover fx! Only brand I use. Amazing coverage, matching shade is great. Feels like nothing is on my face. Love this product!!!

August 11, 2014

Not what I expected in a powder...worked ok.

August 05, 2014

I think it is very good, works well and doesn't irritate my skin. Some do but not this one.

May 29, 2014

I love this powder. This is the first powder I am truly in love with. I have dry skin, and it's hard for me to find a powder that does not make my skin look to dry. It's NOT SPARKLY , no worries. You will not look like disco ball. It's delicate glow you gonna have with this. With all powders I looked flat matt ( which is not good look with dry skin) but with this I look natural :D It's probably better for drier skins.It's translucent so every skintones can use it. I even stoped using my Givenchy powder!!! It is the best powder I ever tried. SIMPLY THE BEST, especially when used in conjunction with Cover FX primer and cream foundation.