Cover FX Matte FX Oil Absorbing & Blotting Powder

Cover FX Matte FX Oil Absorbing & Blotting Powder Reviews

Ranked #501 out of 613 in Foundation

Editor's Note: Product is now discontinued.

September 24, 2016

I bought this to use as a setting powder over liquid foundation/ concealer and it has been working quite well. It sets my makeup and keeps me matte all day. Its also talc free which is awesome!

May 27, 2016

i normally use MAC blot powder but decided to give this a try based on good reviews. I do not have any particular skin issues but I like the fact that it does not contain the top inflammatory ingredients- mineral oil, gluten, fragrance, parabens, or talc. I think this is the main appeal of this powder. While the quality of it is great, I do not find it as effective as MAC. It provides a natural matte finish without being chalky,, but I found the shine returned after about an hour. It is less expensive than MAC, but I imagine going through it faster needing to apply it more frequently. It's an overall decent product but I'm not sure I will buy it again.

November 17, 2014

I have very fair skin, and always have challenges finding coverage that doesn't give me an orange-y tint to my skin. Someone at Shopper's recommended the Cover FX compact to me, and I've been very happy with it. I use it both in my purse to touch up, and with a powder brush after I put on my makeup in the morning. The transparent colour is perfect for me, it doesn't leave a powder-y look on my skin and sets my makeup cleanly without shine.

September 05, 2014

I take meds everyday for my kidney disease and they make me retain water and therefore sweat more. my skin gets really oily and this is a lifesaver. Love it

September 05, 2014

having oily skin, this stuff is a life saver in the middle of the day

August 11, 2014

I like this foundationi, it is not my favorite, but I still liked it.

August 05, 2014

works great. nice and light to put on and takes out that shiny face look. only one I will buy now.

June 14, 2013

great for hot days when we want to keep our make up in place

TiaQ added a new review for