Cover FX Natural FX Water Based Foundation SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 623 in Foundation

Editor's Note: Product is now discontinued.

What it is:
A water based liquid foundation with SPF 15.

What it is formulated to do:
Provides hydrating sheer to medium coverage for the face and body. The formulation was designed to achieve a natural-looking, satin finish.

What else you need to know:
This fluid foundation is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free. All CoverFx products are gluten-free. The results leave your skin looking younger, healthier, and flawless.

To find your perfect shade, choose from one of the four color series that best matches your skin's undertones:
B Series: Golden brown to ebony undertones
C Series: Primarily pink undertones
E Series: Pink and yellow undertones
M Series: Yellow and olive undertones

January 31, 2017

****IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN, BECAREFULL, THIS STUFF WILL MAKE YOU SOOO OILY***

I've almost tried every foundation brand that carries shades for dark skinned but i always come back to this cover fx foundation. i mean, they're almost the only one that has a shade that matches me well. Of course, i wish the formula was better but since i have no choice better than this...
    i have a dark skin with golden undertone so most of the foundations out there gonna be red on me. and on top of that, i love lovvve the ingredients of this foundation, like i love cover fx. only thing i wish they work on is a very good face primer. way to go cover fx

March 10, 2016

Water based oroduct.does not irritate the. Skin .covers well .rub between your fingers b3fore applying to warm it up . one of the only products i have ever usedthat does not make me get pimples . you get a decent anount and it lasts a while . it isavailable in many colours .

January 20, 2016

This is my good foundation. I usually have a different one for everyday but this foundation I use when I have a function and it covers up everything, goes on smooth and not heavy I love it!!!!

March 31, 2015

Best foundation I have ever used! Awesome coverage and no added scents.

May 27, 2014

Covers great. Works well. Would buy again

April 15, 2014

So smooth on your skin the finished look is awesome.

February 17, 2014

the best foundaiton there is! covers all my spots and leaves my face feeling even and pretty.

July 10, 2013

What an incredible product. It truly has full coverage, and lasts all day long. When paired with their loose setting powder it will last even longer.

I was turned-off by the price at first, but thought I would give it a try and return it if I had to. But let me just say: that will not be happening. I have never found a foundation that required such a small amount of product to cover the entire face! It's unbelievable. It feels nice, and leaves my skin looking natural, not cakey. I just can't help but feel good knowing that I have such a thin layer of makeup on my face, yet it looks so good. Much better than other drugstore foundations that are thick, and don't last long.

This product covers up my scars with ease, and it has helped the overall appearance of my skin significantly. I doubt I'll ever buy a different foundation again.

June 14, 2013

great sun protection and covers well

September 03, 2012

I bought this water based foundation a few months ago, and was pleased with the results. But, after a few days of using this - I found that my skin starting to break out all over. I stopped using the foundation, and the blemishes cleared up right away. Unfortunately, this was not a good choice for my sensitive, acne prone skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a new, and great foundation though!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser