Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 651 in Foundation

What it is:
An antioxidant-rich, two-in-one foundation and concealer offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection with medium to full, buildable coverage.

What it does:
This foundation provides an all-day radiant finish that nourishes and protects with antiaging benefits. The buildable formula can provide medium to full coverage and offers SPF 30, full UV protection, and all-day wear.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
This clinically tested formula is free of gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

January 17, 2017

I really have mixed feeling about this foundation. I tend to use this product on a day where I want fuller coverage but what I do not like about this product is that is pronounces under eye wrinkles, even though I tend to not really have much of that yet. It has a dry texture to it, and I would not say it is creamy at all. Not so good if you have dry skin. A pro on this product is it does stay put and when it's on it's on all day. I do like the mirror they give you but I find the packaging pretty bulky and takes up a lot of space. I will not be repurchasing this product in the future, it is not for me.

November 10, 2016

You only need a small amount of this to work with. I lucked out finding it on clearance for just a few dollars and I am in love with foundation again. I feel better knowing there is SPF in this to protect my skin from aging. It is quite thick so don't apply too much. Looks natural and covers incredibly well.

March 25, 2016

I have used fx for a few years now , great coverage and covers well.
    I also use the primer and setting powder.
    This makeup is well worth the money. It's available in shopper drug mart stores and if they are out of stock it isn't long before they can get it

March 03, 2016

Bought this foundation at Sephora, a little goes a long way. It provides great coverage and there are a lot of shades to choose from to match your skin tone flawlessly. It is perfect for people who have sensitive skin.

January 25, 2016

I personally really like this foundation. Although the hygiene and sanitary portion of this product is not of the highest grade, the effects of the product is quite acceptable. I have yet to find the "perfect" way to apply this product, the coverage is great. One of the only foundations that I can withstand using during any type of skin irritation or acne flare up I have.

June 30, 2015

this foundation is the best especially if you want a light weight foundation with full coverage its a little bit expensive but it last forever

March 30, 2015

This is amazing foundation. A bit pricey but amazing full coverage and great as a concealer as well.

March 11, 2015

This cream foundation is excellent. It is a bit on the pricey side (around $47 with tax) but it will last you a year---or at least, it has lasted me that long ;) it provides beautiful, natural looking coverage.

May 29, 2014

I have been fighting a lot discoloration lately. I still love my Givenchy foundation, but it's not giving me enough coverage. I did a lot of research on foundations with full coverage but not the heavy feeling. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and bought it. I LOVE THIS !!! Hides imperfections like anything else, but not looking ( and feeling ) heavy. You need to use very small amount though. If you need more coverage, you need to set first layer with their setting powder ( I bought it as well, together with primer, put separate review on it) and go over with the foundation, set with powder. I use a wet sponge for application and it made a huge difference. Watch some You tube how to best apply it. I love 5 "no" no parabens , no talc, no mineral oil, no perfumes, no synthetics. Hope it helps for those ones who have similar problems and looking for a good ( healthy) products with great performance.

September 25, 2013

I am in love with product because of the smooth and natural looking skin that it creates...my skibn is combination and it does not create any oatches or cakey appearance. ..that's what I like about it