CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 613 in Foundation

Does your makeup make you look older? Some anti-aging makeup, even a high-end department store brand, can settle in lines and wrinkles and actually make you look older! Not this one!

January 10, 2017

This is a great lightweight and moisturizing foundation, gives appearance of smooth flawless and poreless skin. It evens tone and even when you are not wearing you will see a nice glow due to the moisturizing effects in the foundation.

January 10, 2017

I am getting to that age where the wrinkles are starting to set in, when I use Cover girl + Olay Simply Ageless foundation I don't see the fine lines and wrinkles like the regular Cover girl foundations that are made for younger skin. It is so soft and smooth to apply with a sponge that is provided with the foundation it feels like I have nothing at all on my face! I never leave home without it!

January 07, 2017

Leaves my skin so soft an looking flawless . Covers all my flaws perfectly and didn't look my face was caked with make up but I found it looked really natural

January 06, 2017

Love love l9ve this foundation.i have age spots and this by far has been the best at covering them.leaves my skin geeling soft not like alot of fpundatoons tjat leave my skin feeling dry .i use this with olay age defying anti wrinkle serum underneath.a lityle pricey but worth it

December 20, 2016

Was given this foundation as a gift. It's my emergency foundation it's covers well but wears off with time. I live how easy it is to apply I wish it would last longer.

November 30, 2016

Ok I'm obsessed with makeup and I've tried every brand under the sun. I always have a hard time in the winter with foundation because I get dry spots but I like a good coverage. I'm so surprised I liked this! I got the compact and it's a cream foundation with a swirl of serum in it. Amazing coverage, feels hydrating. Dries to a matte finish, doesn't feel sticky or heavy. The only issue I have with it is that it runs a tiny bit pink for my olive skin tone. Otherwise I'm very happy!

October 27, 2016

Love this foundation. I use it almost everyday. It is light, blends easy, moisturizes and covers blemishes and other spots. It is also fairly reasonably priced for how well it works.

October 27, 2016

Its a pretty decent foundation for the price. Have to be careful how much you apply to the sponge or you get LOTS on your face at once though lol. But other than that I liked it and liked the colour variations for it as well because I'm lighter in the winter months.

October 27, 2016

this product is very helpful in my household! we love it! it helps cover blemishes and some pimples too! i buy this for my daughter and she loves it! a great product!

October 21, 2016

Being over 50, with age spots, and the tired eyes of a mom of 5 kids --- I reach for this everyday before I head out .The sheer coverage is perfect for my blemishes and around my nose. However, I need 2-3 coats under my eyes which can sometimes get a bit cakey. If Cover Girl could come out with a thicker, creamy concealer, that would be perfect!