CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 652 in Foundation

Does your makeup make you look older? Some anti-aging makeup, even a high-end department store brand, can settle in lines and wrinkles and actually make you look older! Not this one!

March 16, 2017

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation really helps mask problem areas with its full coverage and it wont settle in to fine lines and wrinkles so it leaves you looking more fresh and youthful.

March 10, 2017

I have used Covergirl & Olay now for over 12 years, and there is not another foundation that I trust as I trust Covergirl, it goes on smooth, covers the age, and moisturizer my face at the same time through out the day. But the best part is that it last as long as I need it too when wearing it, timeless and ageless, I love the product and highly recommend it to anyone who use a lot of coverage or even slight coverage.

March 01, 2017

I can't begin to tell you how much I love this product! My friend recommended me this and I was a bit skeptical at first. This foundation applies so smoothly and effortlessly on my face. It is very lightweight and not oily at all! I highly recommend this product for anyone! Another bonus is that the online skin test to determine your skin color type is extremely accurate!

March 01, 2017

This foundation is great for my skin :) It really sinks in and I guess I would label myself "mature skin" as I'm heading into my 30s this year, this foundation doesn't look cakey Thanks to the Oil de Olay in it. I definitely look simply ageless! People assume I'm not wearing makeup because it really blends with my skin:)

February 25, 2017

This formula works perfectly for me! its not necessarily a light coverage but not a heavy coverage either, it the perfect in between to cover up dark spots and blemishes but leaves enough of my natural skin showing through that I don't look totally fake even when I use it on my whole face. Also, I am not old enough necessarily to be concerned about any sort of aging or anti-aging products however, this one works beautifully and does not settle into any little creases or pores that I may have.
    definite recommend.

February 04, 2017

I absolutely love this foundation. It is my favorite one of all. It covers all my imperfections, makes the fine lines disappear and gives a perfect mate appearance to my skin. Makes me look younger. Blends in really well. Would definitely recommend it and would pay more for it if I had to.

January 10, 2017

This is a great lightweight and moisturizing foundation, gives appearance of smooth flawless and poreless skin. It evens tone and even when you are not wearing you will see a nice glow due to the moisturizing effects in the foundation.

January 10, 2017

I am getting to that age where the wrinkles are starting to set in, when I use Cover girl + Olay Simply Ageless foundation I don't see the fine lines and wrinkles like the regular Cover girl foundations that are made for younger skin. It is so soft and smooth to apply with a sponge that is provided with the foundation it feels like I have nothing at all on my face! I never leave home without it!

January 07, 2017

Leaves my skin so soft an looking flawless . Covers all my flaws perfectly and didn't look my face was caked with make up but I found it looked really natural

January 06, 2017

Love love l9ve this foundation.i have age spots and this by far has been the best at covering them.leaves my skin geeling soft not like alot of fpundatoons tjat leave my skin feeling dry .i use this with olay age defying anti wrinkle serum underneath.a lityle pricey but worth it