CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 597 in Foundation

Does your makeup make you look older? Some anti-aging makeup, even a high-end department store brand, can settle in lines and wrinkles and actually make you look older! Not this one!

November 30, 2016

Ok I'm obsessed with makeup and I've tried every brand under the sun. I always have a hard time in the winter with foundation because I get dry spots but I like a good coverage. I'm so surprised I liked this! I got the compact and it's a cream foundation with a swirl of serum in it. Amazing coverage, feels hydrating. Dries to a matte finish, doesn't feel sticky or heavy. The only issue I have with it is that it runs a tiny bit pink for my olive skin tone. Otherwise I'm very happy!

October 27, 2016

Love this foundation. I use it almost everyday. It is light, blends easy, moisturizes and covers blemishes and other spots. It is also fairly reasonably priced for how well it works.

October 27, 2016

Its a pretty decent foundation for the price. Have to be careful how much you apply to the sponge or you get LOTS on your face at once though lol. But other than that I liked it and liked the colour variations for it as well because I'm lighter in the winter months.

October 27, 2016

this product is very helpful in my household! we love it! it helps cover blemishes and some pimples too! i buy this for my daughter and she loves it! a great product!

October 21, 2016

Being over 50, with age spots, and the tired eyes of a mom of 5 kids --- I reach for this everyday before I head out .The sheer coverage is perfect for my blemishes and around my nose. However, I need 2-3 coats under my eyes which can sometimes get a bit cakey. If Cover Girl could come out with a thicker, creamy concealer, that would be perfect!

August 24, 2016

Easy to apply. Great coverage, easily blended. I'm very fair skinned so finding the coverage without feeling like wearing a mask is difficult. No issues with this

July 31, 2016

I really love this foundation it goes on smooth an i don't need to reapply it but once a day! My face looks smooth an evened out after every use ! This is totally worth it !

July 11, 2016

I bought this product as I'm constantly trying to find a concealer that blends well with my face and hides a couple of age spots. I bought this covergirl foundation because it's very affordable and I'm tired of spending big bucks on makeup products that really aren't any better than the drug store variety products. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this foundation feels. It goes on light and doesn't feel cakey like some foundations. I would definitely recommend it to others. It looked good and concealed my blasted age spots!

July 08, 2016

Covergirl and olay simply ageless foundation went on very smoothyl and lasted for a good part of my day. The colour match was abit off but it still is something i would try again maybe a different tone.

June 28, 2016

This foundation provided me a good base for long days with only one application. It is a great choice for a tight budget. It blends well with other covergirl products