CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 611 in Foundation

This age-defying formula will take 5 years off the look of your skin.** This smooth liquid foundation with Olay ingredients blends into the skin, covering fine lines and wrinkles, for radiant, beautiful coverage that actually helps give you a youthful looking appearance. Pair with Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder to set your look.**Tested among women 35-65

November 30, 2016

This is a nice foundation that actually leaves skin super soft and flawless looking while at the same time keeping your face oil free.it dries to a nice powdery finish and you need not apply a lot a little goes a long way. So I can see this bottle lasting me two months and that's using it every day. I am very im very impressed with this foundation and it is non pore clogging. I will be using this for a long time. I just discovered it and am not about to give up. It is a great find and it only costs about 18 dollars.

January 23, 2016

The product was light and airy to the touch and after applying it, I felt the product went on smooth, and didn't feel like a mask like most foundations I have tried did. It lasted the majority of the day without leaving a greasy look on my face, making me look flawless.

January 07, 2016

This product totally blends in with natural skin tone - whether tan for summer or fair for winter.

January 07, 2016

This is my go-to foundation. Has great coverage and the price is good (when on sale). I use either the Ivory or Natural Ivory depending on the season as I am VERY fair.

June 08, 2015

This foundation is wonderful, one of the best I've tried so far. It does the job well, considering it's another department store product

August 13, 2014

love it, leaves the skin feel smooth and fresh, blends nicely with the skin, leaves the skin looking shinny and bright

July 08, 2014

Have used this product for a long time and I would not change my foundation brand ever..

May 19, 2014

this seemed to even out my skin tone and made me feel younger

April 16, 2014

Makes my face look amazing! Don't even have to use my primer before using

March 27, 2014

It has such a silky feel on your face with great coverage.