CoverGirl Concealer Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 412 in Concealer

January 06, 2017

This product is light and creamy and simple to apply. It blends seamlessly into my skin.
    I used it under my eyes and to cover a pimple on my chin. It wasn't heavy or sticky. It worked really well for under eye coverage and it helped tone down the redness on the pimple somewhat. It didn't settle into any of the dry skin around the pimple which is a great plus.
    Overall, I'm happy with it!

October 02, 2016

J'ai beaucoup utilisé ses correcteurs pour le visage sans le passé. Facile ,rapide,pratique ,mais pas assez crémeux à mon avis. Un peu difficile à étendre sur le visage.

October 02, 2016

I don't wear a lot a makeup, but I almost never go out without at least putting concealer under my eyes. I have tried different brands and stuck with this one. Application is smooth and it stays on.

September 25, 2016

Works great, but if you don't put powder on top of it, it will crease eventually for sure. Pretty cheap so, that cool too. Been trough two and i like it.

September 16, 2016

I have bought and used @CoverGirl Cosmetics for many years. I love the brand, it is available everywhere, always a great price. #CoverGirl keeps up with all the currant trends in makeup. Also it works just as good as many high end and high priced cosmetics. This @CoverGirl Concealer works great before I put on my @CoverGirl Ageless Foundation. I use it to cover age spots, blemishes and to lighten dark circles under my eyes. It really blends well and covers so well. Helping to give me a flawless base to apply the rest of my makeup. Great to carry in my makeup bag for quick touch ups during the day and evening. Highly recommend @CoverGirl Concealer as a part of your beauty routine.

September 16, 2016

A less expensive option for a daily concealer. Does not cake, conceals dark circles as well as redness from acne. Easy to find a shade that matches your skin tone.

April 01, 2016

Bought this on a whim because it was suggested by a friend. It works better than I thought it would and it was relatively cheap as well! I use it everyday in my makeup routine.

March 03, 2016

Purchased at Wal-Mart. I believe for the price the quality and effectiveness does its job. I use it everyday with my foundation and it covers up my acne or redness well.

February 19, 2016

This is my trusted concealer. It hides all my blemishes, and evens out the tone of my skin. I have found the colour that works for me, and sometimes buy a shade darker during the summer when my skin is darker from the sun.

February 16, 2016

I love this product! It covers up all blemishes and redness! It blends well with my skin tone and doesn't leave an orange tinge! I would highly recommend this product to someone who needs to cover a blemish or conceal under eye circles!