CoverGirl Concealer Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 389 in Concealer

October 02, 2016

J'ai beaucoup utilisé ses correcteurs pour le visage sans le passé. Facile ,rapide,pratique ,mais pas assez crémeux à mon avis. Un peu difficile à étendre sur le visage.

October 02, 2016

I don't wear a lot a makeup, but I almost never go out without at least putting concealer under my eyes. I have tried different brands and stuck with this one. Application is smooth and it stays on.

September 25, 2016

Works great, but if you don't put powder on top of it, it will crease eventually for sure. Pretty cheap so, that cool too. Been trough two and i like it.

September 16, 2016

I have bought and used @CoverGirl Cosmetics for many years. I love the brand, it is available everywhere, always a great price. #CoverGirl keeps up with all the currant trends in makeup. Also it works just as good as many high end and high priced cosmetics. This @CoverGirl Concealer works great before I put on my @CoverGirl Ageless Foundation. I use it to cover age spots, blemishes and to lighten dark circles under my eyes. It really blends well and covers so well. Helping to give me a flawless base to apply the rest of my makeup. Great to carry in my makeup bag for quick touch ups during the day and evening. Highly recommend @CoverGirl Concealer as a part of your beauty routine.

September 16, 2016

A less expensive option for a daily concealer. Does not cake, conceals dark circles as well as redness from acne. Easy to find a shade that matches your skin tone.

April 01, 2016

Bought this on a whim because it was suggested by a friend. It works better than I thought it would and it was relatively cheap as well! I use it everyday in my makeup routine.

March 03, 2016

Purchased at Wal-Mart. I believe for the price the quality and effectiveness does its job. I use it everyday with my foundation and it covers up my acne or redness well.

February 19, 2016

This is my trusted concealer. It hides all my blemishes, and evens out the tone of my skin. I have found the colour that works for me, and sometimes buy a shade darker during the summer when my skin is darker from the sun.

February 16, 2016

I love this product! It covers up all blemishes and redness! It blends well with my skin tone and doesn't leave an orange tinge! I would highly recommend this product to someone who needs to cover a blemish or conceal under eye circles!

February 13, 2016

I have been using this concealer for a while now and I really like it! Ive emptied 1 full tube so far hah ^_^ . Its really affordable and has really great coverage as well. The only downfall I did notice with it, is that it seems to kinda of fade after a while on some places where ive put it. On some blemishes and stuff i seem to have to reapply it after a little while of wearing it. It does blend really well into my skin and I love putting it underneath my eyes to make them appear more brighter and make me look more awake. I will continue to buy this :)

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag