CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1085 in Lipstick

Enriched with Silk Moisturizing Complex, our formula helps sustain levels of moisture and helps create soft, smoother, beautiful lips in just 7 days. For more information, go to: http://covergirl.ca/en_ca/beauty_products/lipcolor/lip_perfection_lipstick/?gclid=CP6SpsvY_qoCFcZrKgod1HSe2Q

September 22, 2016

I love this product however, it does not stay long. After eating, the lipstick is also gone. I'm not sure if i ate it or not but i wish i can have a lipstick that can stay longer. I just love the shades and prize but it's not very effective.

August 24, 2016

This lipstick works great for the first hour then it starts wearing off. You always need to reapply it. The colours are great. I love using this product because it does not stay stcuk to your teeth, but at the same time it does not stay long.

October 26, 2015

I love this lipstick - I have it in honeyed - its a very light color and offers great coverage its nice for work. My only complaint is the color does not last long for me, and basically comes off within an hour for me, I'm fine with reapplying because I really do love this color.

April 23, 2015

I really like how nicely this lipstick goes on. I find the colours can be very luscious and the lipstick will stay on all day, even if you lick you lips on occasion. If you happen to be one of those people - beware, it does not have a pleasant taste unlike other lipsticks that add in some sort of chemical compound to make it more palatable. Despite the fact that there are some really great colours available, I noticed that they have reduced the selection by quite a bit over the last year or so, which is unfortunate, since a lot of the colours I routinely bought and no longer available and it has been difficult to find a colour close to the original. I still prefer this line of lipstick over others though.

April 04, 2015

These lipsticks are very pigmented and leave great colour on your lips. It's very moisturizing so it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry like other lipsticks can. There are several different shades to choose from, and they typically come on sale quite a bit at Shoppers.

April 03, 2015

Covergirl makes good lipsticks, I bought three on sale recently and I like them!

April 03, 2015

This is an awesome product from CoverGirl. I love the creaminess of the lipstick and the best part is the hydration. It kept my lips moist during the day and didn't look all puckered like a prune.

March 09, 2015

These are my favourite lipsticks. They are highly pigmented and leave a bit of a stain. They wear ever so slightly, but because of the stain, it's not noticeable. Best of all, they don't transfer! Love!

March 06, 2015

I love this it's so soft and smooth. it stays on for a long time colours are super beautiful.

January 25, 2015

I love cover girl lipstick so much!!!!!!!! These lipsticks were very affordable and went on smoothly. I will be buying this again in the future