CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 595 in Foundation

CoverGirl and Olay combine a foundation and serum to cover fine lines and wrinkles and help improve skin tone over time. Instantly covers discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to improve skin tone over time. A foundation focused solely on tone discoloration and age spots. Provides beautiful even coverage.

September 22, 2016

Great coverage. There is a lot of Colors to choose from. The product si creamy and It applys well too. I recommand it. The formula is also not oily. The only problem si that it is a bit pricey for what it is

July 12, 2016

love this product. Tried just as a suggestion from someone, but it really is a great product. It is light feeling, goes on easily and smoothly, does a great job of covering up imperfections and at the end of the day my skin still feels great. it washes off easily and even after repeated uses, my skin is not clogged. the price is good too!

March 04, 2016

It goes on very light and smooth and dries to a silky matte finish. Very light, excellent coverage, feels great. Just the right balance of colour. Not a great price though.

January 25, 2016

I use this product to help even out my skin tone as my cheeks tend to be redish and I find this works.

January 20, 2016

Great product. No streaking after application. Cover blemishes very well.

January 01, 2016

I actually like this foundation! As I age, I am finding it harder to find a foundation that suits the dryness of my skin, without settling into fine lines, or melting off my face. This foundation is fairly thin and applies easily with a sponge for light weightless coverage. It lasts fairly well, as long as it is set with powder. It is nice.

December 06, 2015

It goes on easily, comes off easily, has great coverage, and hides imperfections without being oily.

September 23, 2015

I am not a foundation girl, I always feel they are heavy and mask like. This one is different- it feels silky and light, yet still gives great coverage. I still prefer to use a day cream with SPF, so that would be a bonus if the product covered that need as well.

July 16, 2015

This is by far the best foundation I have ever used! And the only one!

June 15, 2015

I found this product to be very dry for the areas on my face that need moisturizing. The colour match is bang on!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml