CoverGirl Professional All-In-One Mascara Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 773 in Mascara

The great thing about this mascara is it dramatically magnifies lashes, but they still look natural! The Pro-Glide brush and formula finds lashes you didn't know you had, for a great look without the usual clumps or blobs.

August 14, 2016

This has been my old faithful for more than 20 years. I have tried many other mascaras and always come back to this classic. I especially love the curved brush which is the key to my long lashes. The price is always amazing too!

1.5/5

March 09, 2016

I bought this once because I needed mascara, at the same time it was a cheap too and thought what if this is one of the best mascaras out there and doesn't cost much. Nope I proved my self wrong and it was a really bad product. I did not use it much. The application was not convenient because it would leave marks, might be because the wand is long. The solution was not easy to apply, kind of dry.

March 03, 2016

This is one of the best mascaras I have tried ive been using this one for years tried other mascaras but had to come back to this one thought it was better. It last long and it gives volume

February 06, 2016

One of the best mascara that I have tried. It is quick and simple. No need to apply a thousand time. I definitely recommand this mascara !

June 11, 2015

Love this product, have tried others over the years and always go back.

May 29, 2015

Great product that I've been using for years. Tried switching brands once and had to go back to this.
Long lasting, without clumps and easily removed with makeup remover.
Love this!!

April 07, 2015

The only Mascara I have used fro over 30 years...one of the few products I can say that about! Love it!!

March 09, 2015

I didn't really like it. It's okay when you don't have anything else..

March 04, 2015

This is a decent mascara. I bought mine in the waterproof formula and it holds up well with tears and humidity. It's supposed to lengthen and add volume, however, it just lengthens somewhat on my lashes. I like that it doesn't create any clumps or spider lashes as it coats them pretty nicely. I usually use this mascara if I'm running a few errands and just want to look freshened up, but I wouldn't use it for an important event. It has a standard spiral wand applicator which is the perfect size for applying the product.

September 24, 2014

I've got really sensitive eyes and this one hurts so much on mine :/ ... Despite the price, I wouldn't recommand for sensitive eyes.