CoverGirl TRUblend Microminerals Foundation Reviews

Ranked #568 out of 595 in Foundation

The ultra-fine powder formula of TRUblend Microminerals Foundation easily builds coverage from sheer to full, while always looking natural. The powder is also 5x finer and preferred nearly 2-to-1 for providing a natural look versus the leading mineral foundation.

February 17, 2014

Not a huge fan of this foundation. Though I dont wear foundation everyday this one when I choose to wear foundation just does not work on me. I find it cakes up and doesnt blend well, slifhtly pricey for a drug store foundation as well.

October 23, 2013

I use this product daily and it lasts long. I find that it doesn't have a light enough colour for me in the winter when my skin is too white, causing my skin to look a little orange tinted. If my skin goes dry at all then it also starts to clump. Otherwise it works well with sensitive skin and doesn't cause acne at all.

January 16, 2011

Alright product, it works well when you first put it on but wears off easily. The feel of it was light which i really liked and i also liked that i could put it on immediately after i applied my moisturizer without it streaking. It does blend well to my colour and had a large colour selection.

1.5/5

July 08, 2010

I first purchased this product to use as a setting powder, for some reason forgetting about all the trouble I've had with CG foundations. PROS: - Coves well - but looks caky if too much is applied - The price is okay, I forget how much I paid for it though... CONS -can look caky - does not match my skin. I am forever looking for a foundation/powder that is not orange/pink on my skin. My skin, in my opinion, is more of a neutral color.lol, its not pink or orange just white with some yellowness to it... - the packaging sucks. the brush it comes with sucks(applies way to much powder/is really stiff and gross) its nearly impossible to get out the powder without spilling it everywhere! I normally just tap it onto the back of my hand, but even then it still spills everywhere:/ Overall, unless you want to look like a caky,pinky-orangey oompa loompa, avoid this product!;)

December 14, 2009

This as probably been the worst foundation that I have purchased! It does not blend and it does not cover! It seems to me that all it does is leave splotches all over my face. I would not recommend this to anyone.

December 10, 2009

This foundation is great for a very sheer look, to polish off your naturally even tone. I did not have any issues with breakouts and it really didn't look like I was wearing foundation. It's a good choice for anyone needing just a little touch-up.

However, it wears too light if you have more unevenness or imperfections to hide. I am also not a huge fan of the brush that comes with this product, though the overall packaging is quite convenient as a slender cylinder (similar in size to your kitchen spice jars). When I use my expensive foundation brush, I get a better performance from CG's TRUblend.

Verdict: a good staple to have on hand for a really natural look.

1.5/5

December 10, 2009

i was really disappointed with the product allover chalky appearance, with patches of skin revealed. totally a waste of money