Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette - Nudes Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 31, 2016

Im not a huge wearer of Eyeshadow, but I usually go for Covergirl and a palette. It gives me all the neutral shades I want, and I usually wear 3 colors that blend together, like a grey, silver, and smokey black or just the basic "nude" shades just to give accent to my eyes. It is for fun really. But the palette lets you play more than just one shade.. I usually only wear it on occasions, and so buying a high end, expensive shadow or shadow palette just isn't in the cards for me. Covergirl gives me quality with quantity and affordability. I have worn the shadow all evening and it is still in place and not smudged or faded at all.

I recommend this product

October 16, 2016

J`aime vraiment beaucoup cette palette de couleur nudes de covergirl. Les teintes de couleurs sont vraiment parfaites pour toutes saisons. Facile à appliquer et à agancer avec d`autres teintes

October 09, 2016

I had read mixed reviews on this palette so I was hesitant to pick it up. I decided to go ahead and grab it and I am so glad I did. Basically the only colours I wear are nudes and neutrals so this is just perfect. I has the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades, two that are awesome for highlighting. The pigment is wonderful and when I use a primer the colours stay true all day with no creasing. I find myself reaching for this more than my palette from the Balm. I'm going to pick up the Roses and Golds as well.

September 24, 2016

This is a great color palette for me, I have brown eyes and blonde hair. I use the lighter shades for the daytime and the darker, shimmering shades to create a smoky effect for night. This shadow stays in place and doesn't irritate my contact lenses. It's a great product for the price.

August 16, 2016

Love this palette so beautiful..pigment is awesome one of the best i have found stays on all day. This is a must buy!! Packaging is very pretty and not to big so easy to bring with you for touch ups.

August 16, 2016

I 1000% recommend this. I love this palette soo much. The colors are absolutely amazing and i love how it has both mattes and shimmers. It stays all day which is great. I love all the shades and they all work so well with each other so that there are no harsh lines. Worth every penny.

July 04, 2016

I got this from Wal-Mart because it was around $13 and the colours looked so pretty. I was surprised to find the quality of the shadows were amazing for the price. They're super pigmented and have virtually no fallout. I want to get all three now!

June 10, 2016

For the price this palette is great. The pigmentation for the shadows is very good but the staying power is not the best. I've used this with eyeshadow primer underneath and it still didn't last all day. They blend really nicely though.

June 07, 2016

I really love this palette of eyeshadows. I'm choosy when it comes to palettes because there's always at least a few colours in the kit that I don't like. Not with this one, I can find a use for every colour. The nice thing about this palette is that all of the colours blend so well, there's no harsh lines that are hard to get rid of and the shadows are smooth and velvety. I like that there is a mixture of mattes and shimmers because I love layering the two, also, I don't always want to wear a shimmer if I just want a quick natural look. This palette is definitely versatile and it was a great price!

April 08, 2016

I actually received this gorgeous palette in a CoverGirl sweepstakes. This is by far my favorite CoverGirl eye shadow. I like how there are mattes and shimmer shadows in it. I use it everyday you can make so many different looks with them.