CoverGirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup

CoverGirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 595 in Foundation

January 26, 2016

I only used this product once and refused to use it again. Yes it went on nice and felt good on my skin but it dried out my face so badly I looked like an 80 year old woman it took 2 weeks of moisturizing to get all of the cracks and wrinkles out of my skin. I would never use this product again.

February 18, 2014

The foundation covers the face with a soft and smooth finish. I never have to use a concealer with it even though I suffer from having large pores since getting older. My foundation stays fresh all day long without having to worry about doing touch ups to it.

February 17, 2014

This has been my go to foundation for years, gives me full coverage unlike liquid foundation and its not greasy like Mac. If you're looking for the best deal on this amazing liquid solid foundation I suggest walmart

August 12, 2013

This foundation stays on all day. I use it for days that I really need to look great and won't have time to touch up my make up, like weddings.

July 10, 2013

I LOVE this product. It gives a smooth finish that does not make you look like you have a foundation on. It goes on like a cream and the finish is like a perfect powder layer. So natural, my go to make-up for my face!

March 06, 2013

I've been using this stuff since FOREVER and I love it! Its really portable which I love, and theres no chance of it breaking or leaking. I love the liquidy texture of it for putting it on, but it dries like a powder. It gives really good coverage and lasts all day. And its super cheap!

May 11, 2012

This product does everything it claims to do i ues Creamy Begie #450 It's very lightweight and covers considerably well. I have oily skin and I find this blends in very well and covers awesome. Been using this for many many years and i don't think i will change it anytime soon. I have recommended this to family and friends and will buy it again. It is Dermatologically tested,Fragrance free and Oil free. Cost $6.97