Crave Naturals Pink Eyelash Curler

Crave Naturals Pink Eyelash Curler Reviews

1 review
Ranked #22 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

September 07, 2014

I didn't use a eyelash curler much before I got this product as a promotional item. I never really understood the point of them.

When I first open this package, I saw how many replacement pink rubbery part that goes on the tip, which is the part that touches the eye lashes. I was amazed that they included so many! The handle is very sturdy, which makes it nice and easy to use. I did notice that the product always wants to pop open, and that the metal clip that holds the handles together didn't always want to stay, but that's not a huge deal and it doesn't affect the purpose of the product.

When I have used the product, the eyelash curler grabs the eyelashes with easy. It doesn't pinch or pull on them. I could notice the difference between my lashes quickly, even after a few seconds of curling the eyelashes.

I really liked how this product performed. I don't have a lot of experience to compare it to, but it still exceeded my expectations.