Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste
Good

Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 112 in Teeth Whitening

January 17, 2017

As a toothpaste made by CREST, it's just fine but I found that it didn't live up to the hype. It didn't really change the shade of white on my teeth much at all. It did feel good after use, if not a little strong so it felt like my lips and tongue were burning.

January 11, 2017

Ce produit est vraiment bon !

Je le recommande à toutes les personnes qui prennent soin de leur hygiène dentaire.

Vous adorerez les bienfaits qu'il procure.

December 19, 2016

It wasn't the best but it was somewhat affective I did like the texture and stuff but not my favriout It wasn't the best but it was somewhat affective I did like the texture and stuff but not my favriout

October 31, 2016

I was quite disappointed with this Crest product. have been using Crest for years so when i saw this one i was looking forward to trying it. The taste is not great to start and as son as you put the gel in your mouth (the 2nd step) your mouth/teeth feel so cold it almost hurts. i continued to use it though 2x a day for 2 weeks to give it a fair try and can say it is not worth the money in my opinion sadly. I noticed no difference at all.

September 13, 2016

I found it quite effective and noticed results after one use.. I won't lie, it burns your mouth a bit, but you get that with a lot of minty toothpastes anyway... Quite honestly i think you'd be better off doing a white strip treatment if you don't wanna go through the burning, and also from personal experience if your mouth is sensitive you might get red spots on your tongue from the strength of this if you use it a lot( Therefore try your best to make sure it only stays on your teeth while using). BUT, this toothpaste works instantly, within 2 minutes, and i think its a perfect and quick way to whiten and maintain your teeth if you don't have the time for white strips.