Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 116 in Teeth Whitening

March 07, 2017

I love how clean my mouth feels after the use of this toothpaste! However, I haven't noticed much of a difference in colour of my teeth. At first the toothpaste hurt my gums, but after multiple uses my mouth was fine. I now prefer this toothpaste over regular as my mouth feels so clean afterwards.

March 05, 2017

I was not to fond of this toothpaste. I didn't like the taste. I could barely keep it in my mouth for the recommended amount of time. It also didn't do much of anything when it came to whitening my teeth. I figure if you wanna whiten your teeth just get the real stuff and stick to your regular toothpaste.

March 02, 2017

I actually didn't use this enough to know if it works because it sucked all the moisture out of my mouth for the entire day each time I used it. It also left a funny taste in my mouth for most of the day.

February 08, 2017

This is my usually brand of toothpaste. I like it because it removes the stains really well from my teeth. I smoke so my teeth stain really bad but if I use this 2 times a day or more I notice my teeth do not stain while using this. Its not a strong taste its pretty mild so I like it a lot. Its really cheap too Under 3 bucks when you buy it on sale. It usually lasts me 6 months which is pretty good

January 17, 2017

As a toothpaste made by CREST, it's just fine but I found that it didn't live up to the hype. It didn't really change the shade of white on my teeth much at all. It did feel good after use, if not a little strong so it felt like my lips and tongue were burning.

January 11, 2017

Ce produit est vraiment bon !

Je le recommande à toutes les personnes qui prennent soin de leur hygiène dentaire.

Vous adorerez les bienfaits qu'il procure.

December 19, 2016

It wasn't the best but it was somewhat affective I did like the texture and stuff but not my favriout It wasn't the best but it was somewhat affective I did like the texture and stuff but not my favriout

October 31, 2016

I was quite disappointed with this Crest product. have been using Crest for years so when i saw this one i was looking forward to trying it. The taste is not great to start and as son as you put the gel in your mouth (the 2nd step) your mouth/teeth feel so cold it almost hurts. i continued to use it though 2x a day for 2 weeks to give it a fair try and can say it is not worth the money in my opinion sadly. I noticed no difference at all.

September 13, 2016

I found it quite effective and noticed results after one use.. I won't lie, it burns your mouth a bit, but you get that with a lot of minty toothpastes anyway... Quite honestly i think you'd be better off doing a white strip treatment if you don't wanna go through the burning, and also from personal experience if your mouth is sensitive you might get red spots on your tongue from the strength of this if you use it a lot( Therefore try your best to make sure it only stays on your teeth while using). BUT, this toothpaste works instantly, within 2 minutes, and i think its a perfect and quick way to whiten and maintain your teeth if you don't have the time for white strips.