Crystal Pepsi

Crystal Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

September 15, 2016

Love Crystal pepsi! So glad they brought this product back. A better product without they dye and same great taste! Makes this 80s kid so happy to see old products make a comeback again.

September 15, 2016

I wish they would keep this always! I went to 7-11 and got a slurpee with all crystal Pepsi and it was the absolute best. You need to go try it if you haven't!

August 25, 2016

I honestly was skeptical about trying this, however I found it to be better than real Pepsi of which I'm
Not a fan. It has a higher caffiene content but the taste was pleasing. I'd buy it again.

1.5/5

August 25, 2016

I was really excited when I heard that they were bringingback crystal pepsi but when I finally had the chance to purchase and try some for myself I was sadly disappointed. This product tasted as though someone simply mixed tonic water with some seven up and a small splash of normal pepsi. As I was drinking it I could not help but think of medicine very bland medicine. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

August 16, 2016

I remember drinking this back in the 90's!! Definitely has it's own unique taste. It tastes like regular Pepsi, but.. more mild, I guess. If you haven't tried it, you should before it's gone again!!

August 16, 2016

Love Crystal pepsi! So glad they brought this product back. A better product without they dye and same great taste! Makes this 80s kid so happy to see old products come back again.

July 28, 2016

When I first heard that Pepsi was releasing this in Canada as of July 11th, I was ESTATIC, I used to LOVE this way back in the 90's. I wondered if it would taste the same, or if I would not like the taste anymore. I got my first bottle back in july to film a taste test for my youtube channel (which won't be uploaded till september unfortunately), and I haven't regretted it yet. I have bought so many bottles since then, and it is sooooo good.

Mind you, I don't remember if this is how it tasted back in the day, but it has a really smooth taste. It doesn't taste harsh like regular pepsi does. Normally drinking any soda, I get heartburn quick, I can drink 2 bottles one after another and not even get a hint of heartburn.

The only downside, is that Pepsi has said that its only for a limited time, so I wouldn't be surprised if they will take it back off the shelves at the end of summer. I hope they keep it though, I would definately buy this often ! Oh, and also, that it isn't available in 2l size, only 591ml bottles. At around 2.50$ a pop (unless you find them on special), it gets expensive.

The taste is hard to describe, its not exactly the caramel-ish taste of pepsi, its more mellow. To ME, its like mixing sprite and pepsi together. Not exactly, but its the closest I could come to describing the taste. Its really good, that's all I know !

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag