Dawn Apple Blossom Dishwashing liquid

Dawn Apple Blossom Dishwashing liquid Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 13, 2017

Un bon produit mais manque un peu de bulles. Le linge à vaiselle ne sent pas bon rapidement après avoir laver la vaiselle. L'avez-vous quand même bien sans laisser de résidus.

February 24, 2017

Dawn is the 100% best! this dishwashing liquid is super effective and gets rid of grease like none other. it smells so amazing i use it for bubble baths too. and the price is amazing!

February 18, 2017

I love dawn dishwashing liquid, but this scent is actually nauseating after awhile, at first sniff its very delightful.... After five minuets my nose was annoyed :/

January 07, 2017

This dish soap is the best grease fighter out there. I soak a pan for 10 minutes and it wipes right off nothing g beats the grease like dawn dish soap.

December 06, 2016

i fell in love with this while i was at work, we had it by the sink to use to clean dishes and our hands, the smell is so fresh and just all around amazing, it really gives you the confidence that your dishes got a nice good clean, it's now the only scent i'll use at home

December 05, 2016

All Dawn dish soap is great,It fights grease better than most and you can tell the difference too!I really love the scent of Apple blossoms!It has the antibacterial properties too.

October 21, 2016

I love the Dawn dishwashing detergents. I have bought the various kinds but my favourite is the Apple Blossom. I like the smell of it . I do wish they would change the top on the bottle because the ones now get very messy

September 25, 2016

I like the smell of the soap. I find it cuts through the grease and does not leave a film on your dishes or a soapy taste in the cups. Very easy on sensitive hands.

September 20, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It cleans so well, with no yucky streaks or waterspots afterwards. And that Apple Blossom scent is just too amazing! Always leaves my house smelling beautifully after dishes too

August 17, 2016

Lovely smelling only had to use a small amount which is awesome as my dish soap seems to disappear all the time . Cut throught grease with no issues or extra soap needed