Dawn Escapes Thai Dragon Fruit
Good

Dawn Escapes Thai Dragon Fruit Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 136 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 09, 2017

This is by far my favorite Dish Soap. Not only does it smell amazing and clean better than any I've used before, it also lasts a really long time. A little bit goes a long way.

April 24, 2016

Smells delicious and tropical, I actually don't mind washing dishes. It cuts grease and is very effective with little product. I also like how it looks....the label is cute! Price is very reasonable.

March 21, 2016

I got this soap last week and i love it. The smell is so amazing, its a nice room freshner. The soap makes your hands so soft as well. I would reccommend it to anyone

February 10, 2016

Love this Dish soap!
    Amazing tropical smell!
    Great grease buster but still gentle on skin. Wonderful cleaner for stuck on gunk.
    Long lasting! A small squirt goes a really long way.
    Great for washing the car too!

February 10, 2016

Love this scent of Dawn Escapes dish soap! Dawn is a brand I always rely on. Good price, great products. Tough on grease and gunk, and is soft on skin.

January 26, 2016

I love this product! I have bought it twice. I love the scent of it, I also find Dawn soap lasts a lot longer than some other brands. I even like that it doesnt dry your hands out or anything. The price of it is always great.