DC Shoes

DC Shoes Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 67 in Runners

September 14, 2015

Love dc shoes I have a few pairs that I wear out

September 14, 2015

I love my DC Shoes so much. I usually but one pair every two years and they certainly stand up to the wear. There are so many cool colours to choose from so you can really get anything you want. I love that they can easily slip on and off and are super comfortable to walk all day in.

April 16, 2015

I love everything about DC! They have amazing online service and selections along with amazing deals! I order shoes for myself and hubby there pretty often!!

April 09, 2015

DC shoes are super comfy and come in so many styles. You don't need to be a skater to wear these shoes, they're great to walk around in if you're looking for comfort. I've owned many pairs over the years and they last a really long time.

April 09, 2015

Quality skate shoes that fit comfortably and protect your feet from any impact. Cool colour combinations to choose from. A great price for a stylish product. They are long lasting and don't scuff too easily. They are often on sale.

April 07, 2015

DC Shoes come in various colors and are perfect for the younger generation. Our daughter wore various colors of these in high school as did our son. Our 6 year old grandson is wanting a pair of these skate shoes. They have held up great over the years. We will be buying him a pair also.

March 27, 2015

I find my DC comfortable and durable always, definitely worth the price for a pair of shoes that look good and last

June 28, 2014

My husband won't buy anything but DC shoes, favourite brand. price is great too!

July 24, 2013

I love these shoes, they are strong, durable skate shoes that are always in fashion. I love the variety I can find. I highly recommend them over most other brands.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear