Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
Good

Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 208 in Toner

September 08, 2014

This is a great product, it feels very fresh on my problem prone skin. I've been using it for a few years now and love it.

June 13, 2014

I can't imagine not including the multi active toner in my morning and evening routines. It sounds a little extreme but I am so used to spritzing this product before applying moisturizer that it feels wrong if I don't wear it. I live that it preps my skin for other products so I can use less moisturizer. And besides all of the skin benefits it just feels great and refreshing on your face. I also keep a smaller bottle at work if my skin is feeling dry and needs a boost during the day.

March 02, 2009

While the toner is a high quality, I found the way it's dispensed to be too finicky. If it gets in your eyes, ouch, so I closed my eyes to spray it on my face and, my eyes being closed, I ended up spraying it in the same spots over and over, and then I sprayed it off centre into my hair. It would work if I were lying back in a facial setting and the esthetician were spraying it on my face -- that would be nice. But as a home product on myself, I found it frustrating. (I don't know the retail price, so I'm rating it in the middle.)

February 28, 2009

I have been using this toner for several days now and I really like it for many reasons. First off, it comes in a spray bottle so you do not need a cotton pad. It makes your skin feel refreshed without over-drying it, like most toners do! It also leaves my skin really soft and smooth. I am definitely a fan!

My only warning is be careful when you spray this. It can sting A LOT if it gets into your eyes! I blot my eyelids after with tissue to prevent it from running into them.

Overall this is a great product. I am quite impressed with Dermalogica.