Donna Karan DKNY For Women Perfume
Good

Donna Karan DKNY For Women Perfume Reviews

Ranked #959 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introduced in 2002. Fragrance notes: full, rich florals blend to create this popular fragrance. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

September 24, 2013

Received this for a birthday gift last year and think it is so subtle and sensual. Can't believe that I hadn't picked it up for my self before that. Wonderful.

February 03, 2011

If you are one to like fresh slightly floral fragrances, then you will love this!The scent is just so fresh and pleasing to the nose (any nose -thats is!) It is strong enough to last all day and remain on your clothes by the next day but it is somehow not overpowering or unbearably strong. I have gotten multiple compliments from strangers when I wear this perfume, I have introduced it to my mother and a few other girlfriends who are now followers themselves. The only downfall-it is not available in Canada (it used to be) however you can buy it online and at some airport duty free shops. I would be devastated if DKNY actually stopped manufacturing this perfume, thats how much I love it.