Good

Dove Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 972 in Shampoo

August 02, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing. Il est efficace, hydrate bien les cheveux et a un parfum léger et rafraîchissant. Le revitalisant qui l'aacompagne a les mêmes qualités et avantages.

March 10, 2016

This is a good basic shampoo if you don't have coloured hair since it does contain sulphates which strip hair colour..But if you have natural hair or blonde hair that is normal-borderline dry it is a good shampoo. I love the smell and it doesn't dry out the hair. would purchase either again if I didn't colour my hair :)

March 16, 2015

I did not like this version of Dove shampoo. The price is certainly a good one, but the product is not. Green Tea is suppose to be good for you and I thought this combo would work well together. It doesn't for me. The next day after shampooing with this, my hair looked so oily and was itchy. I can't stand greasy hair! It looked as if some one had poured a cup of frying oil on my scalp. I went out with a hat on and purchased 1 of my favorite brands.

February 24, 2015

My hair is annoying as F - it seems to be greasy after 2.5 seconds of life, and is increasingly blah. I have tested dozens of brands of shampoo, and I must say that this is the ultimate winner! My hair is shiny, soft and manages to stay clean for a whole day! IMAGINE! And this particular flavour smells edible. Don't eat your hair, though, ok?