Dove® Nutritive Solutions Burst Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 539 in Conditioner

Protect your hair with new Dove Go Fresh Burst Therapy Conditioner. Protect and perfect your hair with this ultra-lightweight conditioner, featuring the luscious scent of sun-kissed nectarines and white ginger.

August 16, 2016

Love dove conditioners. They make my curls feel amazing and my coloured hair super soft. I will pair it with the leave in styling products as well for great looming hair.

August 16, 2016

Love love love this! The smell is amazing and not only does it leave my hair touch-ably soft, but it gives my hair a natural shine! Would definitely recommend this product. :)

August 16, 2016

This conditioner leaves my hair SO soft and shiny. It is amazing. It feels silky and smooth and it blow dries so easily.
It has a lovely fragrance as well. Would highly recommend it .

August 16, 2016

Great conditioner! I looooove the smell it leaves on my hair. It feels fresh and totally moisturizes my hair. Tip: lather your hair with this and leave it on for a few minutes for a deep condition.

August 15, 2016

love the amazing scent this product offers. It leaves my hair smooth and shinning without leaving it feeling oily. I would definitely recommend this Dove Conditioner to my friends and family. I put it on in the shower and comb it through and leave it for on for 10 minutes so it can penetrate my ends. It works great at removing any tangles and I love how my hair feels so healthy after I use it!

August 15, 2016

Wow this conditioner smells amazing! I love how this makes my hair feel and look. I always use another brand but this one was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I have changed my usual brand to this one now I love it!

August 12, 2016

Dove products are won of the best that anyone could use. The fragrance they have come out with just wakes you up. The fresh smell. The softness of my hair and never any tangles. It's perfect

August 12, 2016

I like how it makes my hair feel and smell- I tried this from a sample and decided to try it long term. I find my hair needs to be switched often with new products to make it look its' best

August 12, 2016

I love Dove conditioners. What more can I say? I have used so many conditioners and this Nutritive Solutions Burst Conditioner is so affordable that I always go back for more.

August 11, 2016

THis is such a great price for a great conditioner!!This leaves my hair soft and shiny and does not weigh y hair down like some conditioners!! i really like the aroma of this and the scent lasts all day all!!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!