Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo

Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

March 06, 2017

I have very fine, often limp hair that becomes oily quite quickly so dry shampoo has become a staple in my day to day life. So I'm sure you can imagine that I have tried my fair share of brands and types, and though this isn't my favorite it definitely has some really positive qualities. The product dispenses flawlessly making using it very easy, it also doesn't leave any colored residue on my hair (I have dark brown hair). The smell is strong, but pleasant enough and I do find it does a good job at keeping my hair looking clean and fresh. As for volume, Ive definitely seen better products, it gave a bit of lift but nothing extraordinary. Still for the price, scent (if you enjoy it) and effectiveness for keeping your hair oil free and airy I'd recommend it.

February 27, 2017

One of the better dry shampoos I have tried. It does not leave my hair feeling brittle and full of tangles like some others. It absorbs the oil and gives me a day in between washing with shampoo.

January 04, 2017

MY LIFE SAVER
    Everyone should be using this. It is my go to. Saves me lots of time and works wonders. I have told many others to start using this brand and this one only. Best dry shampoo, I have ever used.

September 15, 2016

I love this dry shampoo! it allows me to go even three days without washing my hair! it is the best dry shampoo i have ever tried. i recommend it to everyone who is looking for a dry shampoo

djs888 added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher