Dr.pepper Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 195 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

i do enjoy the taste of dr.pepper a lot, although i usually don't purchase it, i love it's unique taste compared to other pops, i can never exactly say which is the one thing i dislike about it, it's easier to process while drinking it

September 17, 2016

Couldn't believe how cheap this was! Only 63¢ per flavor, with free shipping! Even with the fast shipping with my prime account, I couldn't wait to refrigerate it when I got it delivered. I just opened it right away. The bottle was as excited to see me as I was to see it - it practically jumped out at me. I'd give this 6 stars if I could.

April 24, 2016

I really do like the taste of Dr. Pepper, I find it to have a unique taste in comparison to other soft drinks out on the market. The only thing with me is I try not to drink pop a lot because they are really high in sugar, and what I call: empty calories. But when I do decide to have a glass of pop, there is a good chance that it is Dr. Pepper.

April 15, 2016

I have loved Dr.Pepper for years it's defiantly one of my all time favorites. This flavour is so different from any other soft drink out there, it's super refreshing and I purchase it all the time.

February 04, 2016

It's my favorite drink. i ocasionnaly purchase one, it's a little like cherry cola, it is also really good as a mix-in for cocktails.

February 04, 2016

Dr. Pepper isn't a favourite of mine. I'm not sure why I don't like the taste of it. It tastes kinda blah to me. I wouldn't recommend this.

January 11, 2016

One of my favourite sodas.
    I love the flavour.
    Always satisfies my pop cravings.

December 18, 2015

Well, this is a bit embarrassing. I am an official Dr. Pepper addict. If you had to give a description for Dr. Pepper, it'd be...something like Cherry. But I don't even like Cherry. Yet I would describe Dr Pepper as Ambrosia of the Gods. Soda straight from the personal stash of a supreme being. It's insanely awesome.

Once you go Pepper, you never go back. Pepperheads, uniiiite.

December 02, 2015

Worst pop I ever tasted, the flavor was horrible, I certainly will not purchase again