Dyson V6 Slim
Good

Dyson V6 Slim Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

April 26, 2016

Love my Dyson! Bought this last summer for the camper as I've heard lots of great things about these Dysons, this particular one is nice and small and easy to store. I was a bit skeptical of using it for a camper with all the sand, dirt, tiny little rocks that get dragged in. I was amazed how well it picked up everything! It's easy to maneuver in tight spots and very light weight. The canister doesn't hold a whole lot so you have to empty frequently and I'm not impressed with the longevity of the battery. I brought the vacuum into the house to use on the main level as its all vinyl flooring and it does work fabulous it just doesn't hold its charge very long!

January 30, 2016

Pricey but worth it. Cordless, charges very well, light to carry, super powerful it gets way more hair, dust, etc. Durable.

December 19, 2015

This cordless bad boy wasn't cheap! BUT it is absolutely perfect for me. I live in a townhouse with 3 floors. This vacuum works great on all surfaces. I have laminate, tile and carpet. I use it almost daily because it has no cord and it's easy to charge. It doesn't take up much space either. It is an investment but I promise that you won't be disappointed with this dyson.