Easy Wring Spin Mop & Bucket System

Easy Wring Spin Mop & Bucket System Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 216 in Household Essentials

March 13, 2017

J'ai été très déçus de ce produit. Habituellement j'adore les produits Vileda, mais cette fois si l’efficacité du produit laisse à désirer. La vadrouille s'essore mal et fait des barioles sur les planchers .

March 13, 2017

I was very eager to use my spin mop. I found out that it is very hard to remove all the water from the pail. It is not that easy to manipulate and it does not get the baseboards like other mops. There are more effective mops on the market for a fraction of the cost.

December 07, 2016

Once I figured out how to use this mop, I like how it spins out the mop without having to touch it. I use it at work but I wouldn't spend the $40-50 for myself. It works well but does require a few more steps than the average mop and bucket.

December 07, 2016

I'm always on the look out for a way to make cleaning the house as joyful as it looks in those ads :). I bought this at Home Harware for around $50. It is not as easy as it looks in the commercial...you have to make sure that everything is lined up just right to make it work properly. Once you get the hang of it, it goes pretty smoothly, and I love that you don't end up with dirty water spraying all over the clean floor. Does an average job at cleaning the floors, you may still have to hand scrub stains, as it is hard to get enough leverage to remove tough dirt. Easy to empty, due to the bucket. I do find it hard to keep the mop smelling fresh, and just realized that it comes off and can be washed in washer. Will update my review after trying that.

August 24, 2016

My husband bought this last year. The best part is your mop is not too wet which is good on hardwood floor. The only thing is I was using and somehow the spin part fell to the bottom but it only happened once. Overall I love this product

July 19, 2016

We got new hardwood floors and I'm obsessed with keeping them clean. This mop is the bomb. It rings out much of the water so it's great to use on hardwood! Dare I say it's actually fun. Got it on sale for 29$! Super easy to use, I have had 3 friends who have already purchased.

June 24, 2016

My favorite mop ever. I needed a brand new mop so I decided to try this and it works so well. You can get things done so quickly without having to barely touch this mop and covers so much ground. The price on the other hand isn't to friendly, it was 34.99 for me plus tax but it's worth it.

November 23, 2015

Great mop that is easy to use and super fast!!!
    Use this on a weekly basis

November 23, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this mop/bucket! So easy to use that even my kids like to mop! Good for hardwood floors as it spins out excess water. I've highly recommended his to friends and family. Mop head is washable and replaceable.

October 22, 2015

This mop is fantastic and makes mopping so much easier ! all you have to do is spin to how wet or dry - doesn't leave streaks. Can mop baseboards same time as washing floor. ( btw- mop flips when too dry - so add more water ) Heads easy to remove since it is reusable . The peddle is so nice, require only a 3 or 4 steps on the peddle to have a damp mop. the only thing I would change is that the mop is a little short but you can buy an extension for it.