• e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Primer
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Primer

e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Primer Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 324 in Primer

October 21, 2015

This eye primer works great! It covers the veins on my eyelids which I love, and it is super long wearing! Doesn't crease and holds on to my eyeshadow all day long. One problem that I've seen with other eye primers is that they're too oily, but this one is matte and works wonderfully. The price point is also wonderful! I find the eyeshadow applies smoother if I set the primer with a powder first.

October 18, 2015

Works great. Apply the smallest amount on your lids to allow eyeshadow to let way longer. Only issue j have with this product is it has a scent to it that I don't think is nessecary and it irritates my eyes slightly.

March 13, 2015

It doesn't work very well on my eyes, and I get crease lines very very fast. I'm not sure if it is the primer or if my skin is just to oily. Luckily, it was very cheap so I don't feel too bad about it. However, it may also be irritating my eyelids a bit sometimes, which only started happening when I started using it. But again, I don't know if that's the primer or just me..

January 05, 2015

I love this primer. It works Great for only $1.00. I always stock up on these. They make the eye shadow appear better when you apply this primer. I highly recommend you to go but it. You can buy it at the eyeslipsface website, target, and maybe walmart.

December 13, 2014

Great eye primer..I order mine from FTB BEAUTY here in toronto..For the price , i wasn't expecting much..but was pleasantly surprised..does the job..

July 16, 2014

my first product ever from elf and now i am hooked i have had ot for less than 9 months and i keep telling everyone so far it is the best primer and the first i have ever used! elf and i have had a long distance love hate relationship after that and i love to find out whats new i hate that i have to go so far to get what i need, why cant it be sold at walgreens UGH! elf! it covers my eyes and gets it ready for my base perfectly and for a dollar who can beat that price!!!!

Updated On: July 16, 2014

it is available at Target stores sadly i have yet to find any other place elf is sold.

June 04, 2014

Elf products are always so cheap, which usually is not a good sign. The very opposite is true for the eye primer, it works just as well as my MAC primer.

May 27, 2014

I love this product.Its inexpensive and works amazing..Love it love it love it..

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products