e.l.f. Cosmetics Golden Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 285 in Bronzer

Create a healthy looking glow all year round! The sheer soft powders provide the perfect hue of color. Blend all 4 colors together to achieve a blend of perfection or choose your favorite color or colors to mix, match and blend. Go to http://www.eyeslipsface.com for more information.

June 16, 2016

This works more of a little bit of a highlighter instead of a bronzer. But nonetheless it's pretty good. The compact comes with a mirror so that's a huge plus and it comes with four different colours that you're supposed to mix together before applying I assume.

October 16, 2015

I don't like the shimmer in it, I prefer a matte bronzer. The lightest shade makes a wonderful highlighter though.

January 03, 2013

I had to pick this up after I saw a youtube video stating this would a dupe to Dior Amber Diamond highlight powder.

It truly is a beautiful shimmery highlighter, you can focus on more of the darker colors for a shimmer bronzer which would be beautiful during the summer. I think I will be using this a lot more during the summer months.

Lots of product for the price and since it comes with 4 squares of color this is a very versatile product. It can be used as eyeshadows and by focusing your brush on certain squares you can get a darker bronzer or light highlight.

August 25, 2011

I love elf products and I was a little disappointed with this one. I love the natural glow that it gives. I will repurchase it for that reason, but I have problems getting all the colors except the highlight color to pick up on the brush. I have to really swirl my brush in the other 3 colors to get any product to pick up. Overall still a good product.

June 21, 2011

I like this a lot, it comes with 4 shades so you can mix and match the colour that you want. It leaves a nice sunlit glow from within.

November 14, 2010

i use this product as a bronzer and also as an eyeshadow, the bronzer is very smooth no as powdery as other e.l.f. bronzer which i like. it gives a healthy glow look ....

September 21, 2010

You really can't go wrong with the E.L.F. Golden Bronzer. If you have fair skin, this will add just the right amount of color to give you a "touched by the sun" look. If you have a medium to dark skin tone, it can be used to add highlight to your skin. I found this to have just the right amount of pigmentation and it won't make you look brown or orange. You can use the colors individually (for example, try using the lightest color as a highlight for your cheekbones and the darkest color for light contouring) or swirled together. I've also tried using the individual colors as eyeshadows and they work well for this purpose too!
The Golden Bronzer comes in a sleek black case equipped with a large mirror. You can find this in the studio line section on the E.L.F. website. Unfortunately, this can only be ordered online, but for only $3.00, it is absolutely worth it! I would stock up on this. It's really great!

June 01, 2010

Perfect illuminating shimmer bronzer.

There are 4 different colors in the little pan, you can mix them all, mix a couple or use one color at a time

I use all 3 as a bronzer then use the lightest color on the bottom left as a highlight.

It's like having a few bronzer shades & a highlight in one little compact.