e.l.f Cosmetics Make Up Mist & Set Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 400 in Makeup

December 01, 2016

This stuff is worth every penny. It works wonders. I always make sure I have it in my makeup collection. It does just what it's supposed to and never fails. I have no irritation with it either.

December 01, 2016

Anything from e.l.f is worth the buy. All of their products are amazing quality for an astonishing price. The mist and set is always in my makeup drawer and can be used with any skin type.

February 06, 2016

Works decently, dosent smell good. Cheap but you can get batter ones for around the same price.

January 25, 2016

This is probably the best quality drugstore makeup mist you can get and it's only $4.00 CAD! Very impressed!

November 10, 2015

This stuff works well, especially for the price. There are a few products by this brand that have surprised me. The packaging is simple, and attractive. I only wish they would come out with a bottle that gives a finer mist, so that you don't have to wait for your face to dry.

October 16, 2015

The photo for this review is misleading, the makeup mist is only the one product. I love this stuff but a softer mist instead of a squirting in the face would be nice. I also reccomend powder on top of the mist, It leaves a shine on the face.

September 07, 2015

This is the first time I have bought a mist for my makeup. This one is great it makes my face feel fresh and dewy. Love it

June 11, 2015

Use this everyday to set my makeup.

April 22, 2015

AMAZING, Just as good as MAC, or Sephora, sets mt=y face well and gives a nice dewy finish ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS

April 16, 2015

I had never used this product before but, knew that I needed on. So I picked this up about 2 weeks ago and for me it was great. IF you follow the directions, you will get the results that you need. It left my skin feeling dewy refreshed and the makeup stay in place. Great product and an even greater price.

TiaQ added a new review for