e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Concealer Natural Makeup
Good

e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Concealer Natural Makeup Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 389 in Concealer

March 15, 2013

It don't hide the dark lines under my eyes, it might someone else's, during that time of the month. It does hide all other things that surface and I do recommend this!

June 11, 2010

I bought this concealer along with a bunch of other mineral products from the E.L.F website (http://www.eyeslipsface.com) when everything from their mineral line was 50% off. I've never tried a powder concealer before and even though I was amazed by everything I've ordered from E.L.F in the past wasn't really expecting anything special about this product. After completing my order I realized I had added 2 of the concealer to my cart by accident, and I was thinking, "it's a good thing they were only $2.50 each!", but even if they had been more I wouldn't have cared after recieving these and seeing the fantastic results. They are just absolutely incredible, hands down one of the greatest products I've ever used in my life! I was so, so glad that I ordered 2 of these by accident infact, I wish I had to order more! Unlike liquid, or stick concealer that's thick and melts and seeps into fine lines making you look older (especially on those hot summer days), the E.L.F concealer is lightweight, doesn't get chunky and cakey, super easy to apply (I recommend using a small concealer or bristled eyeshadow brush), it has excellent coverage, it's long lasting, contains SPF 15, made with 100% natural minerals, it's smooth and also noncomedogenic so it's even good for people with sensitive skin (like me). It's wonderful how they can make a concealer so lightweight yet cover so well, and be good for your skin at the same time with a cost that pretty much everybody can afford! I will definitely be making another order from E.L.F soon to stock up on these.

Updated On: June 12, 2010

For some reason the pictures I added to the review aren't showing up, but if you want you can still view them in my gallery.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag