e.l.f. Eyelid Primer

e.l.f. Eyelid Primer Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 341 in Primer

February 02, 2017

Most eyelid primers don't work at all for me, as my eyelids are very oily; this one however works fairly well! I wouldn't say it comes close to UD Primer Potion, although for a fraction of the price it's definitely worth it for days when you're just going to work for a few hours or doing some errands. I wouldn't recommend this for a long or hot day as I doubt it will withstand that though I'm sure it's still better than nothing.

April 01, 2014

I think that this is a really good eye primer, it covers slightly, mattifies, and adheres to shadows. It does what an eyelid primer is supposed to, and its amazingly cheap too!

November 29, 2011

I Found This Just As Good As UDPP, But I Still Like UDPP In Eden A Tad Bit More Because Of The Coverage. The Coverage Of This Is In Between UDPP & UDPP In Eden, Not Too Sheer, Not Too Opaque. And Only A Dollar.!

August 25, 2011

Hey ladies:)
    When it comes to eyeshadow, i've learned that primer is VERY important. I used to just wet my brush in order to get good color to apply on my lids, but you will use much less product if you prime your lids first. I love the ELF cosmetics brand, but i was dissapointed when trying their eyelid primer. It did not hold on to any eyeshadow, i was better off spending more money on a better quality primer.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food