e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow

e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 732 in Eye Shadow

Bring a touch of natural beauty to your eyes with these soft, translucent shades that add subtle highlights for daytime or increased drama for night. With key vitamins A, B, C & E these eyeshadows hydrate and minimize the appearance of fine lines. Available in an array of light-reflecting color options they can be worn wet or dry, together or alone, for countless shimmering styles and trends. The all natural consistency makes them incredibly easy to apply and blend for a flawless finish. For more information, please visit http://www.eyeslipsface.com.

Average Price:  $3

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

tiggerspet
Jan 10, 2014

For $3, you get a very high quality, long lasting eye shadow.

missmela
Sep 25, 2013

elf products are amazing, the pigments are very nice and the product stays all day with concealer. cheap prices and all kinds of great colors. I shop there every week

Aug 26, 2011

I bought this eyeshadow im the color celebrity and i cant live without it! It's definitely worth the money. Celebrity is a gorgeous bronzey color and has a lot of sparkles in it, without looking chunky. It is also very pigmented and a little goes a longggg way. This eyeshadow is great as a daytime look with some mascara, but can transform into a glamorous nighttime look just by adding some black eyeliner. I would definitely recommend it. :)

TammyK
Jun 23, 2011

I got this eye shadow in black because it was so cheap. I didn't really like it because it didn't stick too well. I had to keep turning the container over to get more eyeshadow out. The eyeshadow itself was not pigmented and I had to go over it so many times just to get the smoky eyes effect or else it would look like I have swollen eyes. I think the color I got wasn't good bc it turned out a light grey. I have heard good stuff about it so I'm willing to give it another try with other colors.

AnnaV
Nov 10, 2010

I love, love, LOVE this eye shadow!

My friend recently told me about the e.l.f. website and how they were giving free shipping to orders of $25 and up. I was a bit skeptical about it first since it was so cheap, but I was totally proven wrong when I received my products. It only took about a week and a half to get it and with $25.50 I was able to purchase 18 items! That is absolutely incredible to me since I'm on a tight budget and even grocery store make up can get expensive.

The e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow goes on very smoothly and I love the colors! Along with the Eyeshadow primer, it stays on all day and you don't have to worry about creases or reapplying it later. It's amazing how this inexpensive item can completely knock out other more expensive known brand eye shadows!

Jac81
Aug 10, 2010

I dont know how I ever lived without this stuff. I love how beautiful and dramatic it makes my eyes look without feeling heavy.

Lizz
Jun 03, 2010

Words cannot express the way I feel about these eyeshadows but I'll try my best! They are absolutely AMAZING! The first time I used them was about a month ago and when I applied it to my eyes I actually squealed. I really wish I found out about these long ago! Now I can't imagine life without them. If for some reason I could never buy these again my heart would probably shatter into a million pieces, not kidding. The pigmentation is awesome, the texture is super smooth, the jar and packaging are extremely cute and sleek plus they're RECYCLABLE! The colours are deeeliciiious and you only need to apply a small amount so they should last a really long time in the jar, they also last on my eyelids all day with or without primer. Oh! And as if things couldn't possibly get any better than the results of this eyeshadow, they're only $3.00!! However, E.L.F has a different sale on their website pretty much every week. I bought my eyeshadows during a "50% OFF ALL MIERALS" sale and got mine for only $1.50 each!!! This is sincerely the best eyeshadow I've tried yet and will be buying this until E.L.F stops selling it or goes out of business :P

Sillyshiloh
May 30, 2010

Let me first tell you that I currently own every colour of Mineral Eye shadow that E.L.F. makes. I first came upon the company via a deals website, and boy am I ever glad I did. I originally ordered 4 of the mineral eye shadows in colours: sweet, sassy, elegant and earthy. The sweet colour is by far my favorite of them all. It is a very soft shimmery pink and it absolutely gorgeous. Although sweet is my favorite, I will assure you that I love all the colours in the mineral line. Did I tell you the cost is only $3 a pot?! The pot is the exact same size as the MAC eyeshadow pots for a fraction of the price. Because I loved my first purchase of E.L.F. mineral eyeshadow so much, I went ahead and ordered all of them. I believe there are 20 different colours. I have shared my experience with my girlfriends and every single one of them have ordered and let me know how much they love the product. There are 6 of us and we place one large order at a time to save on shipping. Keep an eye out on their site for specials on their products. They often have 50% off minerals so if you are in the market for some mineral eyeshadow, I highly recommend you try them out.

tammylanc
May 23, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE me some ELF Mineral Eyeshadow. You would NEVER know this wasn't a high end expensive product and they do NO animal testing or research whatsoever. The shadows last long, they require tiny amounts of product to show the color, and they are SO inexpensive! I'm absolutely thrilled with the product - I am a huge fan of the color - Temptress. Try this out girls!

Diann
Feb 10, 2009

I really like this product. The pigmentation is amazing! I think it is well worth the $3 I spent on it. Plus you get a good amount in a very nice container with a sifter. I have used my eyeshadow many times and gotten lots of compliments on it

pinksexysan has posted in the forum topic
The vianderpumps rules season 3

Michelle75 added a new review for
Clarisonic Mia 2

glumbumble has posted in the forum topic
Japanese Candies and Foods

amandamellott added a new review for
Crispers Baked Snacks

inmy30sanditsitme added a new review for
Clif bars

Cy73 added a new review for
tetley Tea Peach Bellini

Cuppedcakes has posted in the forum topic
Consignment