Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronised Recovery Complex

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronised Recovery Complex Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 337 in Eye Cream

October 23, 2016

This is a great night time product for eyes, especially to fight first signs of aging. Not greasy at all, but definitely thicker than the Advanced Night Repair Serum I use on the face. I've had trouble finding a good under eye product, because they all tend to make my eyes a little puffy in the morning. This being an ongoing problem, this product didn't make my eyes puffy at all.

January 05, 2016

This product is definitely worth a try. Helps with dark spot under the eyes and wrinkles.

January 05, 2016

The cream doesn't seem to have much of a smell and absorbs very quickly into the skin. It is very moisturizing and seems to decrease dark circles and under eye bags so far. It is not greasy and does not cause my sensitive skin to react. Definitely would recommend and purchase again. Great product and lasts a long time.

May 31, 2015

Hydrating and repairing night eye serum/moisturiser with a gel consistency designed to repair past visible damage around the eyes. Packaged in a small brown glass jar with twist lid. Boxed with product applicator.

To every woman who is conscious about the upkeep of their skin's appearance: you must try Advanced Night Repair Eye. This fragrance-free eye product can be used as both an eye gel or an eye serum worn underneath an eye cream. However, I believe that due to its rich consistency and the paper-thin delicacy of the eye area Advanced Night Repair Eye should be worn alone. Overall, Advanced Night Repair Eye targets the following concerns: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skin tone. Since using, the condition of the skin around my eyes is soft, smooth and protected. The cooling gel texture really helps to reduce puffiness and keeps my sensitive eyes relaxed before I sleep. While my dark circles have not improved greatly, I do admit that my lack of sleep does not help! Advanced Night Repair contains Hyaluronic Acid to intensely hydrate the skin barrier, while powerful Antioxidants work to neutralise free radicals. It loses a half star due to the cost of the product. It is certainly a splurge product but it is so worth it.