Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex Reviews

Ranked #370 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

No Box 0.5oz

April 30, 2015

I had not seen any result from this serum yet, but my skin did feel soft after using it, and one of my friend said this serum actually works great on her skin.

February 06, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this product and have noticed dramatic results. My skin feels well moisturized and soft. When I first started using ANR several of my friends also noticed a difference and wondered what skin care product I was using!

October 17, 2013

This product is fantastic. It may seem pricey but you use such a small amount and the results are fabulous. It is worth the spend! I have been using it for several years.

May 20, 2013

I am in looooove with this night serum. After my daily skin routine, I apply just a small amount all ver my face, and let the magic happen. The feeling of the serum can be a little funny, as it dries, it kind of feels like my skin is being stretched. I sleep in it and by the next day, my face just looks refreshed, hydrated, smooth and firm, first thing in the morning! Basically, it gives my face a nice glow and fresh look. It is just amazing. This product worked immediately, and the more I use it the more effective it becomes. Will purchase again for sure. Love it!

April 29, 2012

Wow! I am completely blow away by Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. I went to the Bay and received a free skin consult. I came in with dry, tight, and flaky skin due to Calgary's dry weather. I was recommend to try this product out because the serum would balance my skin out. After two days (both day and night) of using the scentless and "watery"serum I've noticed a significant difference in my skin. It's brighter, smooth, and neutralized my acne scars and redness. The serum did not cause me to break out and it did not irritate my skin. In my honest opinion, this is a pricey serum but totally worth it and I can't live without this serum.

April 27, 2012

If there is only one product you can buy at the department store, this is it! With the recent new marketing of this decades old product, I was intrigued to try it out. The formula has not changed since the beginning, so that speaks of the difference this serum makes. Formulated for all skin types, a single drop goes a long way.

This product is much like an all in one, targeting wrinkles, radiance and general health of our skin. As the name implies, it's best used at night. Though I find it's great to mix a drop with your favourite foundation to thin out the formula: great for those hot and humid days. I have to admit, I sometimes forget to use this product every night but I definitely noticed a difference in my overall skin health since I began using this product.

April 18, 2012

Advanced Night Repair is the one product I feel I could not live without... It helps keep my extremist skin balanced and actually maintains any breakouts my skin attempts to have. While personally not to an age where I see the difference for lines and wrinkles I do see a consistent improvement in the tone and clarity of my skin... plus the hidden benefits of the environmental protection is something that in this day and age we can't be too careful about... The fact that it helps skin heal naturally is just an added bonus!

January 13, 2012

I received this as a gift, so can't say anything about the price. I am sure it is expensive. This product really helped with wrinkles and darkness around the eyes. It reallly made a difference. When my gift runs out, I will be purchasing more of this stuff!

November 24, 2011

After reading up on many reviews about this product, I bit the bullet (high price tag) and decided to indulge and test out this serum. I've been using it for about 2 months now and though there are no dramatic changes to the appearance of my face, I feel that my skin is smoother and softer. The serum absorbs really fast and one large bottle will last you quite a while if you just use it once a day. I will continue using it for preventative measures only, hoping that 10 years from now I'll still look the same as today.

June 29, 2010

This product works very in reducing puffiness and dark circles in the eye area. Also, the skin under my eyes feels much better and supple after having used it for the past 8 days. I love it!