Ethical 3 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser

Ethical 3 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 273 in Pet Products

January 01, 2017

Another must have toy for your cat. It's the perfect way to get your cat to excersise. We have had so many laughs with these mere $2 dollar item, the cat goes wild. Some last longer than others, luck of the draw with battery.

September 27, 2016

Le laser est le jeu préféré de mes 2 chattes. Elles aiment tellement courir partout après le laser . Elles sautent sur les murs ,elles deviennent complètement folle.

July 03, 2016

It drove my cat crazy. She started to look for the laser even if the laser was turned off, in a drawer, for three weeks now. I liked using it because it gave my cat the opportunity to work out but I regret using it because she started to claw at my hand for me to perform the laser effect. Buy it. But be warned.

May 02, 2016

My boyfriend and I had a cat and when we would use this laser pointer he would go wild. trying to climb the walls and he even started to foam from the mouth so we stopped it kinda freaked me out but I've seen other people's pets love these especially dogs.

January 31, 2016

My dogs love these laser pointers. They can chase them around for hours if they could. Great for their excersise.

July 08, 2015

I love this pet toy, my cats go absolutely crazy whenever I bring this out. They could chase the red dot for hours, it's great exercise for them and it is really entertaining to watch them try and catch the red dot.

July 08, 2015

These are so very cheap! And my cats just adore and go nuts over this toy!

July 07, 2015

It is so cute and so much fun to watch my three cats go crazy for this great pet toy, #Ethical (3 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser) really gets my cats having fun, getting exercise and even my older cats runs around and plays too. Such a great pet toy. I highly recommend this for your pets.

July 07, 2015

NO CAT can resist the......RED DOT!!!...Every cat i have met go crazy for the laser toy......mine can hear it out of a dead sleep... they come booking it from one side the house to where i is...lol.. my one cat jumps in the air like a gymnist kitty to whatever pattern or routine the laser n my hands have in mind...lol...great invention.. some even have different attachments....

February 27, 2015

We have 2 cats and now a micro pot belly pig and they all go crazy For this! Our one cat does not matter where he is he can hear the click of turning it on and he comes running. We have much fun watching the 3 of them chasing after this and when we turn it off they continue to look for it lol. The best entertainment and exercise bang for your buck. We can turn it on and set it on a table and one cat will just sit there and stare at the red dot for hours. We will always have one. It's horrible when the batteries die and we don't have back up ones - we use this every single evening all evening.