Amazing

Farylrobin Molly Boots Reviews

1 review
Ranked #70 out of 99 in Boots

January 31, 2011

I was given the chance to review the Molly boots from Farylrobin in black (pictured above). This design also comes in wet stone but I really loved the black best. I really love that the Molly has zippers on both sides of the boot and zip well past the ankle. This makes it easier to put on and get off. That has always been my problem with wearing boots, I did not like the fact that they were so hard to actually put on. There is also a snap on each side which adds a nice touch of character to the Molly. The Molly offers a tie-up feature from bottom to top, which I especially love as you can wear these boot as tight or as loose as you want. I like a tighter fitting boot so this is great feature. Not only does the Molly look great, but actually kept my toes and feet nice and warm. It's only going to get colder where I live in the next couple of weeks so this is an important facet. These boots were fairly comfortable when walking in them. Now all I need is a pair of boot socks and I'll be all set to wear the Molly anywhere I want to go. All my girlfriends loved the Molly boots and loved all the features making her easier to wear.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!