Febreeze candles
Good

Febreeze candles Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 513 in Home Fragrance

January 07, 2017

I would definitely recommend any of Febreeze scented candles, they smell great but not over powerful and the scent beautifully flows through the house and lasts long after the candle is out

January 06, 2017

I was so pleasantly surprised with the Febreeze candles (mason jar) I burned this holiday season, For such a small 1 wick candle it really held its own. I was even more surprised with the scent throw, Wow, it was even better than some of my beloved BBW 3 wick candles. Definitely recommend! And you can't go wrong with the price. Match it up with a coupon and will definitely get a bang for your buck. I have included a review in my empties video.

December 24, 2016

A bi too expensive to no reason. I love candles but I think the price should be a bit lower. I am quite sure I can find the same quality of the stuff at the dollar store.

December 24, 2016

We like to leave a febreeze candle in the bathroom to use instead of sprays. We find it is a more subtle scent than a spray so we enjoy it more. It seems to add a touch of class to our bathroom over a spraycan as well.

September 12, 2016

I love candles,so I having been buying the Febreeze Candles the scent of them is amazing. The smell last so long, I have tried all of the scents and I have to say they are all my favorite .

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish