Amazing

Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher in Moonlit Lavender Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 15, 2016

This Febreeze is very different than their fabric refresher. It is a ""room spray" and comes in 2 scents. This one I bought because I am a lavender freak. I like to spray it in the room about 10 minutes before I am ready to get into bed and read. It is calming, but very strong, so don't spray more than 2 sprays. I don't use it for my actual bedding, it gives me a headache if it is too close to my nose. I also don't use it to eliminate odors, I don't have odors in my bedroom. And I don't think one should either. It lasts a very long time, as I use it rarely, only if I really am in the mood. However, when it comes down to it, breathing in these fumes is not good for our health. I wont buy it again.

June 08, 2015

I hope they never stop making it because it's so effective! It doesn't only get rid of unwanted odors in the room, it is also very soothing. It could use a little stepping down because it smells a lot like men cologne but after it settles, it's relaxing. Been buying it since it came out.

March 22, 2015

This is ok. I like the idea of spraying your sheets just before bed. And the scent is very relaxing and calming. The only downside I found was that scent disappeared very quick. As soon as I got into bed I can not long smell anything,