Fiji water

Fiji water Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 77 in Water

September 25, 2016

The first characteristic of this water is the bottle, its square. Sort of cooling selling feature. I thought it was too expensive at first, but really it is an average price for other bottled water the the same quality features.

I do find the taste is very clean. It tastes like water should, clean, clear, no funny metallic taste or tasting like a plastic bottle. I do know that it is a little more expensive because their bottling practices exceed other manufacturer's.

It is all the way from Fiji .which is pretty cool, and according to their website, it is "artisan" water, meaning it comes from an artisan aquafier.

September 25, 2016

I know quite a few people think that Fiji water tastes similar to tap water but that is not true! It has a really rich mineral-y taste that I cannot describe in words. It is my favourite brand of bottled water - hands down!

May 05, 2016

I'll be honest I bought the water because the bottle looked nice and expensive. However I found the water quite clean and crisp tasting. I liked it a lot and I will be buying it as my 1st choice water in the future.

February 17, 2016

Delicious bottled water!
Crisp and re-freshening.
I don't see it in a lot of the convenience stores, unfortunately.
It would typically be my first choice.

February 17, 2016

Love the water! Feels really fresh and the bottle is pretty cute! My go to water whenever it's available! Plus the bottle is cute! Crisp, Clean, Untouched Water!!

1.5/5

January 07, 2016

It's overpriced and unethical. Tap water all the way!

October 07, 2015

Fiji water taste great and refreshing ! It's a higher end water that doesn't cost an arm and a leg or doesn't taste like plastic !