• Fisher-Price Private Connection Monitor in White
  • Fisher-Price Private Connection Monitor in White

Fisher-Price Private Connection Monitor in White Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

October 11, 2013

I purchased these after seeing them at a friend's home. I didn't want to have a video connection...found too many people became obsessed. I have always trusted the Fisher Price brand, and the price was right. Sound is very clear, and while we do not need the multi channel function where we live, it's great to know it's there for overnight visits to more populated areas.

May 03, 2011

I like the number of channels we can select, the distance and clarity of the reception. I can hear the faintest whispers and each breath.
I like the ease with which you can choose your channel.
I like the sound lights that let us see the baby sounds...great when we have company...someone usually remarks they saw a flash of red. Or in the middle of the night when I am not quite awake and I am unsure whether I heard the baby, the red light confirms the baby made a noise.
I like being able to set the volume to a comfy level for me.
I like the fact that it comes not only with two receivers but also two AC adapters.
I like the LED screen that allows me to see when the battery is low.
It is a bit expensive, but worth it.
The only thing that would make this piece outstanding is a video camera and picture monitor without increasing the price.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye