• Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat
Good

Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

August 17, 2016

I like this product. I like it more than the bumboo seat. I find this one supports baby better than the other brand and it comes with a tray for snack or feeding time. Also there are two toys attached to it to make baby really wanna grab them lol my son loves his seat and so do I!

July 01, 2016

Way better than a bumbo seat!! First off they can move and the fabric is comfortable and their are toys attached. Worth every penny got a lot of use out of it. My baby liked how he could still wiggle unlike the bumbo. And is consolable space saver is always a plus.

July 05, 2015

This product was assembled in less than five minutes, and is equally as easy to fold up and carry around. It is a fantastic alternative to other infant seats in which baby can learn to sit due to its convenient packing, light weight, and toy features. Plus, it is much cuter than other infant seats. We find this seat fantastic when we visit friends and family and need to put our baby down in somewhere other than the carseat. Also, for a child who has reflux or needs to be upright, this seat comes in handy, as opposed to many other products that require baby to lay down. Our child sits happily in this seat and has no trouble finding and occupying himself with the attached toys. The toys are detachable, too, so swapping them out for other toys we own is an option. Cleaning is easy, too, as the padding removes without any fussing.