Gap 1969 Perfect Bootcut Jeans
Good

Gap 1969 Perfect Bootcut Jeans Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 24 in Denim

November 06, 2016

Just when I thought they couldn't get any better, Gap added a small amount of Lycra to this classic jean. They fit me perfectly, with the exception of the length...the regular are a smidgen too short, while th long a couple of cm too long, I will wash a few times and then hem them. They are a very flattering jean, and now even more comfortable thanks to the subtle stretch. Depending on the wash you get, they are super versatile, because they look great with a tshirt, a nice blouse, avens a tank top and a blazer. Gap jeans have always lasted a long time. They are ordinarily $69.99 but I lucked out with a friends and family discount and got them for half price!

September 30, 2010

I look ridiculously good in these jeans if I do say so myself :) They wear slender in the leg and have a good flare at the bottom. The overall effect on me is very slimming (in the thigh), and the denim is so soft and comfy, I really could sleep in them.

I have a scoop in my lower back that makes finding a proper fit tricky, but these jeans sit perfectly in place. After several dozen washes, the fit is still 100% true to what I tried on in the changing room.

I bought these during GAP's Give & Get promo (30% off), but would happily pay full retail price for these jeans.

August 14, 2009

I had been going crazy looking for the perfect pair of jeans. I'm short, 5'2", and slightly heavier around the hips, so it is not an easy task finding a pair of jeans that make me look good. after many hours spent trying on various pairs of jeans at numerous stores, i finally found the one that fit me just perfectly and hid my flaws rather than making them more obvious-they actually made me look thinner!. these jeans are a great fit and came in the perfect size for me. and i felt the price was great considering they fit me better than the more pricier brands. i would certainly recommend these if you are facing similar issues, they also had a 25% discount going on when i bought them! cheers!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas