Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Medium-Dark Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 183 in BB Creams

All-in-one skin care that gives 5 benefits: Hydrates, corrects wrinkles and imperfections, protects, evens and brightens skin tone.

October 25, 2016

The foundation colour matched my skin tone well, however it made my skin look oily! It also felt heavy on my skin which i did not like, i like to feel like as if i have no foundation on. If i really couldn"t find a better cheaper foundation then i would buy this one but there are plenty of good prices foundations / bb creams out there nowadays so i doubt i will be stuck for one!

October 02, 2016

It was a gift and was the best one I could get! It feels great on my skin making it feel smooth and looking flawless, I don;t use anything else now.

September 23, 2016

I really wanted to like this product and when I first put it on I did. I wanted a bb cream to give me a natural looking coverage and it did just that. Unfortunately, it felt very thick and heavy on the face. I also started having bad breakouts after just a couple days of using it. I gave it about a week and realized it was bb cream. I stopped using the product and my skin was much happier again. If this product was just more breathable for the skin I think it would be a lot better!

July 26, 2016

I use this Bb cream every single morning from monday to sunday .Feels great when I apply it on fresly cleaned skin and I will continue using for a while.
A couple of years ago I was using the Misha Bb Cream (a corean brand) but at a point I found it became a little bit to full coverage for what I was lookin (If youhave problematic skin with acne and stuff that bb cream is great cause it covers everything and still looks natural as hell).
This one is preety light coverage. It's exactely what is says...a Skin perfector. Does exactely what they claim, and you get a fresh skin after each application.
I just do not know how to describe this in words, better that amazing product for those who a re looking for a natural face, no mask, no strais, no spots, just iluminated perfection.

April 25, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette BB crème qui en plus de son prix, à un bel effet sur le visage. Un fini léger, naturel, qui n'est pas gras, reste en place toute la journée.

March 10, 2016

It's ok. I tried to use this in place of heavier foundations, and with my skin I need full coverage.

it works well for a few hours but then it seems to wear off, and it dries my skin.

I will use it under foundation as coverage if I have to but not as an everyday thing.

January 29, 2016

I purchased Garner Skin Renew Anti Aging Med/Dark and I really like it....so much so it has become my go to lotion for everyday use or when I don't feel like using foundation. It smooths out the skin and gives it an overall natural looking glow.

January 25, 2016

used it a couple of time and loved the way it spreads on the skin leaving a very neat surface to work the makeup on.

January 24, 2016

I always use this on my face. Its very natural looking, and light on my skin.

December 09, 2015

My family calls me a duck. Lol I am always in the shower , or trying different kinds of masks some bought some homemade . Garner bob cream gives me everything thing I'm looking for in just one tube. After my shower I tend to look pale and some times just don't feel like wearing makeup. That's where this product comes in handy. It moisturizers,hydrates and gives me a little Color. What's not to love.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas