Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Medium-Dark Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 190 in BB Creams

All-in-one skin care that gives 5 benefits: Hydrates, corrects wrinkles and imperfections, protects, evens and brightens skin tone.

December 25, 2016

I Love this BB Cream especially because it gives my skin a darker tone. I always use BB creams on those days when i do not want to do my full blown makeup (which most times takes upwards of a half hour or so) It is really nice feeling on skin, Moisturizes and evens tone and color is great. It looks very natural. i totally reccomend this to people of all skin tones. Not too light though. Looks especially well on a tanned face.

December 25, 2016

I think the product do a good job, but it is a bit too pale for me. Beside, i learned after that they make animal testings, wich I am totallu against !

December 14, 2016

This BB cream does wonders! My skin is totally sensitive to so many different products! It's difficult to find the right one that will stay on all day, but this one my gosh it's silky and not thick at all!

October 25, 2016

The foundation colour matched my skin tone well, however it made my skin look oily! It also felt heavy on my skin which i did not like, i like to feel like as if i have no foundation on. If i really couldn"t find a better cheaper foundation then i would buy this one but there are plenty of good prices foundations / bb creams out there nowadays so i doubt i will be stuck for one!

October 02, 2016

It was a gift and was the best one I could get! It feels great on my skin making it feel smooth and looking flawless, I don;t use anything else now.

September 23, 2016

I really wanted to like this product and when I first put it on I did. I wanted a bb cream to give me a natural looking coverage and it did just that. Unfortunately, it felt very thick and heavy on the face. I also started having bad breakouts after just a couple days of using it. I gave it about a week and realized it was bb cream. I stopped using the product and my skin was much happier again. If this product was just more breathable for the skin I think it would be a lot better!

July 26, 2016

I use this Bb cream every single morning from monday to sunday .Feels great when I apply it on fresly cleaned skin and I will continue using for a while.
    A couple of years ago I was using the Misha Bb Cream (a corean brand) but at a point I found it became a little bit to full coverage for what I was lookin (If youhave problematic skin with acne and stuff that bb cream is great cause it covers everything and still looks natural as hell).
    This one is preety light coverage. It's exactely what is says...a Skin perfector. Does exactely what they claim, and you get a fresh skin after each application.
    I just do not know how to describe this in words, better that amazing product for those who a re looking for a natural face, no mask, no strais, no spots, just iluminated perfection.

April 25, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette BB crème qui en plus de son prix, à un bel effet sur le visage. Un fini léger, naturel, qui n'est pas gras, reste en place toute la journée.

March 10, 2016

It's ok. I tried to use this in place of heavier foundations, and with my skin I need full coverage.

it works well for a few hours but then it seems to wear off, and it dries my skin.

I will use it under foundation as coverage if I have to but not as an everyday thing.

January 29, 2016

I purchased Garner Skin Renew Anti Aging Med/Dark and I really like it....so much so it has become my go to lotion for everyday use or when I don't feel like using foundation. It smooths out the skin and gives it an overall natural looking glow.