Garnier Whole Blends Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 25, 2016

So good! I have just started using this shampoo and it has left my hair feeling soft, smooth and silky! I love the smell of it too! Super fresh and subtle enough not to give me a headache!

September 19, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing. That was all I found amazing about it. It didn't really work for my hair type (long, frizzy, half wavy, fine, impossible lol) and I noticed my scalp was getting extremely itchy so I think I had a reaction to some of the ingredients.

I did call and talk to their customer service about the issue and they were really great.

August 18, 2016

Very impressed with this Garnier product. Normally I steer clear of Garnier, because the Fructis line was awful for my hair. I gave this a shot because of the price ($3.50) and wasn't disappointed!

June 02, 2016

I've passed this new line several times in the stores and this product is very expensive but it was on sale this week and I thought I would give it a try. I took time to decide which product best suited my hair and I end it was the scent that made that final decision. The avocado is very enticing and te packaging is cute but for my hair that doesn't make the cut. It didn't give me the results I was hoping for ! I wash my hair every other day and with this I had to wash the next day. I will stick to my regular shampoo & conditioner line.

April 14, 2016

Love this product! Not as much as the honey, but this one is also great. Got it on sale so it was a good deal. Smells nice and leaves your hair feeling soft, without weighing it down!

March 31, 2016

I Loved this shampoo. My hair tends to be thin and brittle but after using this shampoo for a few weeks I can definitely see a difference. My hair even feels thicker because theres substance to it now.

March 09, 2016

I just got to try this out a few days ago and I already love how my hair feels. I'm always looking for ways to make my hair have that healthy shine not the greasy shine. Also have moisture put back into my hair because I dye my hair a lot. So so far using this my hair is shiny and smells great. My hair also feels really nice. I love trying new things and I'm definitely happy with this product. I will most likely purchase this product again but to be honest we are a family of 6 so price is also an issue. I will pay for something I can't live without but I also have to be a bargain shopper so I'm always looking to price match or I'm looking for sales and clip coupons. I'm more likely to purchase another product I love if I can get it on sale. With that said it doesn't change the fact that this is an amazing smelling shampoo and makes my hair feel wonderful.