Glade Wax Melts Warmer and Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 520 in Home Fragrance

February 24, 2017

I love the little blue warmer I find that mine lasted way longer then my scentsy burner , plus I find that the melts last a lot longer then some of the other brands :) love mine

January 28, 2017

Super pratique,il est toujours allumé à la maison.Je n'ai aucune crainte pour le feu et les cubes de cire durent vraiment longtemps.Facile d'enlever le plateau pour le laver avant de mettre un nouveau cube; c'est génial!

January 16, 2017

I can't live without my wax melt warmer. The wax melts are a little on the pricey side and don't have the staying power of some others but overall, they do smell great and if you get them in the 3 pack bundles the pricing is ok! I keep mine in the dining room (which isn't used often) and the scent is enough to make it through the whole house.

January 14, 2017

While this is a great smelling warmer if you leave the wax in too long it starts to have a burnt smell I have tried higher end warmers and waxes and you get what you pay for I guess.

January 06, 2017

I love this warmer. It's way cheaper than the other similar products, they are regularly on sale and the wax lasts way longer than scentcy. Save your money and buy this.

December 02, 2016

I love my Glade wax warmers and melts it work just like Scentsy. I find that very easily accessible and their sense of smell great. I would definitely recommend trying this

October 04, 2016

J'en ai mis un dans ma chambre et j'adore la douce odeur que le produit procure. Très agréable et le prix est quand même bien pour la qualité du produit.

August 24, 2016

I absolutely love my Glade wax warmer & all the great wax melts smells!! I have one in my kitchen & it makes my whole house smell wonderful. Both of these products make great gifts. I gifted pretty much everyone in my family on for last Christmas & they all loved them too. There are lots of great coupons to get these both on the cheap!!!!

August 12, 2016

I bought this for a great price and in fact went back to buy one for my daughters room. The melts last a few uses. The design of the warmer is nice and goes well with my decor.

June 24, 2016

I actually recieved one of these for free. I gave it to my mom for a stocking stuffer. She loves it. You can buy all different types of scents for it. I prefer the wax melt scents to the sprays because I do not like chemical smells. This is a terrific air freshener.

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Rosehip Oil

Katguevara added a new review for
    Vaseline Lip Therapy

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    XY Stuff - Axe Campaign