Glade Wax Melts Warmer and Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 495 in Home Fragrance

January 14, 2017

While this is a great smelling warmer if you leave the wax in too long it starts to have a burnt smell I have tried higher end warmers and waxes and you get what you pay for I guess.

January 06, 2017

I love this warmer. It's way cheaper than the other similar products, they are regularly on sale and the wax lasts way longer than scentcy. Save your money and buy this.

December 02, 2016

I love my Glade wax warmers and melts it work just like Scentsy. I find that very easily accessible and their sense of smell great. I would definitely recommend trying this

October 04, 2016

J'en ai mis un dans ma chambre et j'adore la douce odeur que le produit procure. Très agréable et le prix est quand même bien pour la qualité du produit.

August 24, 2016

I absolutely love my Glade wax warmer & all the great wax melts smells!! I have one in my kitchen & it makes my whole house smell wonderful. Both of these products make great gifts. I gifted pretty much everyone in my family on for last Christmas & they all loved them too. There are lots of great coupons to get these both on the cheap!!!!

August 12, 2016

I bought this for a great price and in fact went back to buy one for my daughters room. The melts last a few uses. The design of the warmer is nice and goes well with my decor.

June 24, 2016

I actually recieved one of these for free. I gave it to my mom for a stocking stuffer. She loves it. You can buy all different types of scents for it. I prefer the wax melt scents to the sprays because I do not like chemical smells. This is a terrific air freshener.

June 22, 2016

j'aime bien mon bruleur glade, avant j'avais des bruleur a la chandelle et je trouve celui ci electrique bcp plus securitaire...evidement on ne doit pas le laisser sans surveillance car il vien quand meme chaud, pour ma part, pour etirer la senteur je coute mes cubes en 2 ou 4 et je les ajoute quand jai envie d'un ptit "plus" d'odeur, ca etirer la vie des cubes et sa sent bon plus longtemps, par contre j'attend que les cube ou le bruleur sois en special sinon c'est un peu cher

May 30, 2016

These are terrible. They have very little smell and get so hot. They are not even close to Scentsy quality or walmart brand to be honest. Not good at all, will not repurchase. Awful.

1.5/5

May 30, 2016

These wax warmers get so unbelievably hot! Becareful when having these around small children! The melted wax will burn their fingers!

The scent does not last very long and although the price of this product may seem good the risks that are associated are not so good

Would not recommend