Glade Wax Melts Warmer and Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

December 02, 2016

I love my Glade wax warmers and melts it work just like Scentsy. I find that very easily accessible and their sense of smell great. I would definitely recommend trying this

October 04, 2016

J'en ai mis un dans ma chambre et j'adore la douce odeur que le produit procure. Très agréable et le prix est quand même bien pour la qualité du produit.

August 24, 2016

I absolutely love my Glade wax warmer & all the great wax melts smells!! I have one in my kitchen & it makes my whole house smell wonderful. Both of these products make great gifts. I gifted pretty much everyone in my family on for last Christmas & they all loved them too. There are lots of great coupons to get these both on the cheap!!!!

August 12, 2016

I bought this for a great price and in fact went back to buy one for my daughters room. The melts last a few uses. The design of the warmer is nice and goes well with my decor.

June 24, 2016

I actually recieved one of these for free. I gave it to my mom for a stocking stuffer. She loves it. You can buy all different types of scents for it. I prefer the wax melt scents to the sprays because I do not like chemical smells. This is a terrific air freshener.

June 22, 2016

j'aime bien mon bruleur glade, avant j'avais des bruleur a la chandelle et je trouve celui ci electrique bcp plus securitaire...evidement on ne doit pas le laisser sans surveillance car il vien quand meme chaud, pour ma part, pour etirer la senteur je coute mes cubes en 2 ou 4 et je les ajoute quand jai envie d'un ptit "plus" d'odeur, ca etirer la vie des cubes et sa sent bon plus longtemps, par contre j'attend que les cube ou le bruleur sois en special sinon c'est un peu cher

May 30, 2016

These are terrible. They have very little smell and get so hot. They are not even close to Scentsy quality or walmart brand to be honest. Not good at all, will not repurchase. Awful.

1.5/5

May 30, 2016

These wax warmers get so unbelievably hot! Becareful when having these around small children! The melted wax will burn their fingers!

The scent does not last very long and although the price of this product may seem good the risks that are associated are not so good

Would not recommend

May 10, 2016

I had been given an expensive wax warmer for Christmas and was looking to purchase more, I thought that the price of these glade wax warmers are far better priced and do the job just as good as others. I love the appearance of these warmers and the variety of wax melts is very nice. They also last just as long as more expensive wax melts that I've tried. These would also make a great gift.

April 29, 2016

I love my glade wax melt warmer. It works very good and is easy to clean out. I do wish the wax melts had a more lasting scent. Mine usually only infuse the room for a day and I need to replace the melt. Also, just adding another melt does not boost the scent.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends